![]() |
China DOS Union-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum |
| Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union |
|
中国DOS联盟论坛 The time now is 2026-09-29 19:59 |
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,278 members |
| DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » How many people are still researching DOS? |
| Printable Version 5,404 / 21 |
| Floor16 Lin2009 | Posted 2010-01-23 20:13 |
| 初级用户 Posts 11 Credits 27 | |
|
I like DOS very much but I don't learn it very well
|
|
| Floor17 cxyun001 | Posted 2010-01-24 11:11 |
| 初级用户 Posts 20 Credits 35 | |
|
Still using...
|
|
| Floor18 yunli | Posted 2010-01-26 22:42 |
| 初级用户 Posts 27 Credits 56 | |
| Floor19 hhsccw | Posted 2010-01-26 23:36 |
| 新手上路 Posts 8 Credits 12 | |
|
I'm still learning DOS.
|
|
| Floor20 cnds | Posted 2010-10-09 23:13 |
| 初级用户 Posts 36 Credits 37 | |
|
I only know a little bit about the surface
|
|
| Floor21 lixupeng | Posted 2010-10-11 14:31 |
| 初级用户 Posts 15 Credits 28 | |
|
DOS is quite profound, study it slowly
|
|
| Floor22 liffeng | Posted 2026-03-27 22:29 |
| 初级用户 Posts 30 Credits 75 | |
| Prev 1 2 |
|
[ Contact the Union admin team -
中国DOS联盟 -
Standard version ] Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023 |