中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-09-30 12:42
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members
DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » [Share] Eight Classic Cases of DOS Commands
Printable Version  5,423 / 29
Floor16 sharpkingby Posted 2008-07-29 21:18
新手上路 Posts 9 Credits 17
Learning
Floor17 jfsy Posted 2008-08-15 11:20
初级用户 Posts 14 Credits 26
Learn, thank you for providing
Floor18 keen Posted 2008-08-15 20:03
初级用户 Posts 29 Credits 58
Although I have also been in contact with DOS commands for a period of time and know the several commands the landlord mentioned, I didn't expect they could be used like that. It's amazing and I admire it! It seems that DOS is still profound!
Floor19 yygyxkj123 Posted 2008-08-16 00:21
初级用户 Posts 13 Credits 26
Good stuff, I want to give it a thumbs up
Floor20 jing1345061 Posted 2008-08-24 04:37
新手上路 Posts 5 Credits 9
Top it through!
Floor21 809145441 Posted 2008-08-24 12:23
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
Floor22 szdopod575 Posted 2008-08-27 18:00
新手上路 Posts 5 Credits 9
Hahaha. What I want. I support
Floor23 yunli Posted 2008-08-29 21:18
初级用户 Posts 27 Credits 56
Learning
Floor24 406317577 Posted 2008-08-30 03:09
初级用户 Posts 45 Credits 98
Floor25 aa779 Posted 2008-09-02 15:37
新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 6
Beginners come around to have a look, and immediately come to learn when seeing a good post
Floor26 youyun Posted 2008-09-02 23:30
初级用户 Posts 58 Credits 106
Floor27 zhxy9804 Posted 2008-09-11 19:12
中级用户 Posts 97 Credits 208
Not bad, a real article suitable for beginners!
Floor28 nowich Posted 2008-09-11 21:38
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
First time passing by, learning...
Thank you kind person
thx
Floor29 Savvy Posted 2008-09-13 17:35
初级用户 Posts 18 Credits 25
Bump
Floor30 wzqaxue Posted 2008-09-26 00:30
新手上路 Posts 8 Credits 18
Well, not bad, learning in progress
Prev  1 2
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023