![]() |
China DOS Union-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum |
| Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union |
|
中国DOS联盟论坛 The time now is 2026-09-30 10:47 |
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members |
| DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » About learning methods of DOS |
| Printable Version 3,349 / 22 |
| Floor16 yigui | Posted 2008-04-02 11:00 |
| 新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 4 | |
|
I'm now learning DOS and I'm also a newbie. I know nothing. I hope to learn together with everyone. What I said, at the beginning, I didn't understand but pretended to understand. Later, gradually, I'll get it. Haha. Nice really
|
|
| Floor17 jokercn | Posted 2008-04-02 20:08 |
| 新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 4 | |
|
Bite the bullet and keep learning later. What you don't understand in the front will be understood later...
|
|
| Floor18 aliyas007 | Posted 2008-04-02 21:11 |
| 新手上路 Posts 6 Credits 12 | |
|
The DOS Union is a great place. I'll learn together with all the newbies in the future. Let's encourage each other!
|
|
| Floor19 womishi | Posted 2008-04-05 21:27 |
| 新手上路 Posts 5 Credits 10 | |
|
Oh, it's annoying. Need ten points. I don't have any. Hehe. I'll check it later when I have enough. Working hard ING
|
|
| Floor20 chenyuqun3188 | Posted 2008-04-05 22:04 |
| 新手上路 Posts 4 Credits 10 | |
|
You think it's a very rewarding thing to be able to make some batch scripts that make others scared, as long as it's not too excessive.
|
|
| Floor21 artc | Posted 2008-04-06 09:51 |
| 新手上路 Posts 6 Credits 10 | |
|
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
|
|
| Floor22 upperc | Posted 2008-04-06 14:12 |
| 初级用户 Posts 15 Credits 27 | |
|
I'm also a newbie, let's learn together!
|
|
| Floor23 darksky | Posted 2008-07-30 20:36 |
| 初级用户 Posts 14 Credits 24 | |
|
Let's all learn together!!!
|
|
| Prev 1 2 |
|
[ Contact the Union admin team -
中国DOS联盟 -
Standard version ] Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023 |