中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-09-30 18:46
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members
DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » Original: Introductory DOS Boot Tutorial (1): The Boot Process
Printable Version  5,654 / 25
Floor16 纵酒放歌 Posted 2003-06-08 00:00
初级用户 Posts 15 Credits 180
Not too difficult, it's okay!
Floor17 四娃子 Posted 2003-06-08 00:00
初级用户 Posts 6 Credits 126
Awesome, moderator, this is exactly the kind of forum we want, learning through discussion...
Fully support your next post, helping bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump …………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Floor18 superdos Posted 2003-06-11 00:00
中级用户 Posts 43 Credits 272
I also hope the moderator can explain it in more detail, such as BIOS interrupt-number bootstrap and DOS interrupt-number calls!
Floor19 amingshao Posted 2003-06-11 00:00
初级用户 Posts 7 Credits 131
I still don't understand DOS very well. I hope all you old hands can teach a newbie,
Floor20 oyster Posted 2003-06-17 00:00
初级用户 Posts 7 Credits 140
Please explain the word “module”
Thanks
Floor21 醉公子 Posted 2003-06-17 00:00
初级用户 Posts 57 Credits 333
I agree with the views of the gentlemen above
Floor22 liujun2000 Posted 2003-06-18 00:00
初级用户 Posts 14 Credits 136
What kind of system is E/OS LX, where can I get it
Floor23 laochang409 Posted 2004-06-23 00:00
中级用户 Posts 44 Credits 297
Floor24 ialhong Posted 2004-07-08 00:00
初级用户 Posts 9 Credits 141
Thanks
Floor25 arrive Posted 2004-07-09 00:00
初级用户 Posts 11 Credits 140
Brothers coming later can't see the Flash animation anymore
Floor26 linux1234 Posted 2004-07-13 00:00
中级用户 Posts 42 Credits 293
Learning every day
Prev  1 2
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023