Is DOS software under Linux??
I looked for it all day under my WinXP and couldn't find it.
I looked for it all day under my WinXP and couldn't find it.
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
DOS stands for freedom, openness and progress. Let us work hard, learn from the openness and GNU spirit of FreeDOS and Linux, and together build and grow a free GNU GPL world!
The following is quoted from hyq's post at 2003-6-7 23:24:01:
I've used DEBUG to debug assembly programs, and it didn't feel too hard—very practical! As for the rest, I'm not too clear either. Is this what everyone is talking about? Or is there something else......?
Originally posted by Dark-Destroy at 2003-5-30 00:00:
But the assembly books I bought and the cracking books all start teaching from debug~~
Originally posted by enjoyer at 2006-8-28 08:48 PM:
If you can actually see someone doing cracking with debug, that would really be exciting. :lol:
Originally posted by GOTOmsdos at 2006-9-5 06:35:
If you're using debug for cracking, the main thing is the disassembly command U