中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-09-30 11:58
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members
DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » An Overview and Introduction to DOS (Part 1) & (Part 2)
Printable Version  20,814 / 92
Floor16 hesiemens Posted 2003-06-03 00:00
中级用户 Posts 51 Credits 261
Some of the text in the pictures is hard to see clearly!
Floor17 wtm Posted 2003-06-04 00:00
初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105
Very good, very good!
Floor18 yang Posted 2003-06-04 00:00
初级用户 Posts 3 Credits 115
Still fairly suitable for a newbie like me
Floor19 狐狸 Posted 2003-06-04 00:00
初级用户 Posts 6 Credits 118
Not enough, I want to know more.
Floor20 qlhaxlxx Posted 2003-06-04 00:00
初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105
Very good, it helped me.
Floor21 八爪鱼 Posted 2003-06-04 00:00
初级用户 Posts 3 Credits 115
Thanks
Floor22 l1mei Posted 2003-06-04 00:00
初级用户 Posts 4 Credits 120
Any^^ more detailed ones?
Floor23 墨泽 Posted 2003-06-04 00:00
初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105
Hello everyone, I'm a newbie, so please take care of me.
I came here in order to learn. Today I saw an article published in Computer News, and that's how I found out about this place. I believe that with everyone's help, my DOS operating skills will improve a lot. Thanks in advance, everyone!!~~
But I can't find the "DOS Learning for Beginners" mentioned in the article. I'd appreciate it if some expert could point me in the right direction, thanks~~~
Floor24 niceyou Posted 2003-06-04 00:00
初级用户 Posts 4 Credits 120
Which expert knows what a .dll file is?

What should be done if it gets damaged?

This little sister is hoping all you experts can help!!
Floor25 hjf1109 Posted 2003-06-05 00:00
初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105
Floor26 wangfeng7881 Posted 2003-06-05 00:00
初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105
Great, concise and easy to understand, a good place to learn computer knowledge.
Floor27 神来之笔 Posted 2003-06-05 00:00
初级用户 Posts 4 Credits 118
Is that all? Is there any introduction to more practical commands?
Floor28 龙龙017017 Posted 2003-06-05 00:00
初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 106
It's just a bit too basic, but it's quite suitable for beginners! Haha
Floor29 lmsure Posted 2003-06-06 00:00
初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 111
Support
Floor30 Troy Posted 2003-06-06 00:00
初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 113
This is way too little. Hope you can bring out more soon!
Prev  1 2 3 4 5 … 7  Next
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023