China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --

Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
DOS stands for freedom, openness and progress. Let us work hard, learn from the openness and GNU spirit of FreeDOS and Linux, and together build and grow a free GNU GPL world!

中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-10-01 10:47
中国DOS联盟论坛 » DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » How to disable CMD dangerous commands!!! Come and have a look View 3,686 Replies 18
Floor 16 Posted 2006-01-07 13:24 ·  中国 四川 成都 电信
铂金会员
★★★★
Credits 7,493
Posts 2,672
Joined 2005-09-02 00:00
21-year member
UID 42173
Gender Male
Status Offline
Reply to the owner:

Just set the permissions of net.exe. If you are using an NTFS partition. It has nothing to do with DOS. Hehe.

I always set the C drive, Windows directory, cmd.exe, and net.exe to only have system access and administrator (the account I always use) access rights. This is very safe, at least theoretically safe.

Hehe.

It seems that using doskey can also hide the use of the net command~~~ but I forgot the specific situation~~

You can communicate with me via QQ: 252 88  9189
Floor 17 Posted 2006-01-09 01:31 ·  中国 江苏 镇江 电信
初级用户
★
Credits 20
Posts 10
Joined 2006-01-09 01:14
20-year member
UID 48651
Status Offline
Floor 18 Posted 2006-01-12 16:19 ·  中国 广东 广州 广东金万邦科技投资有限公司(新一代数据中心)IDC机房(BGP)
新手上路
★
Credits 10
Posts 3
Joined 2006-01-12 13:52
20-year member
UID 48860
Status Offline
Originally posted by 220110 at 2006-1-4 14:29:
For an obsolete operating system


Strongly dislike this sentence. What does "obsolete" mean? Since it's already obsolete, why are you still here??
Floor 19 Posted 2006-01-13 04:31 ·  中国 浙江 金华 义乌市 电信
新手上路
★
Credits 8
Posts 2
Joined 2006-01-13 04:20
20-year member
UID 48892
Gender Male
From 山东
Status Offline
Ah, I downloaded DOS 4.0, but unfortunately I can only get to level 2. I've been looking for days and still can't find a crackable DOS learning software. So sad.

Kind person, please give me a free DOS 4.0 or 4.1 learning software. Thanks.

Maybe our meeting is just~~~fate. Because only by learning DOS well can one be truly a master.

QQ 35879208 EM: jingyu0615@sina.com
Forum Jump: