![]() |
China DOS Union-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum |
| Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union |
|
中国DOS联盟论坛 The time now is 2026-10-01 04:41 |
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members |
| DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » What is DOS used for? |
| Printable Version 24,647 / 212 |
| Floor16 冰水遥 | Posted 2003-05-07 00:00 |
| 高级用户 Posts 118 Credits 524 | |
|
Reporting to floor 14, I mean the speed of that motherboard running WinXP is a nightmare!
|
|
| Floor17 如是大师 | Posted 2003-05-07 00:00 |
| 元老会员 Posts 3,351 Credits 9,654 From 湖北 | |
|
Well, not bad... not bad... I agree... Hehe......
But, the person above, when are you going to pay me back the money??????? |
|
| Floor18 jiuzuihou | Posted 2003-05-12 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 4 Credits 121 | |
|
Getting to know computers
|
|
| Floor19 minisheep | Posted 2003-05-31 00:00 |
| 高级用户 Posts 233 Credits 830 | |
The following is a quote from Red Rhapsody on April 17, 2003 at 15:09:38: Dude, then you might as well play with single-chip microcomputers! |
|
| Floor20 Englishboy | Posted 2003-06-06 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 5 Credits 125 | |
|
Ask the master, how to install XP under DOS? Thanks!
|
|
| Floor21 如是大师 | Posted 2003-06-06 00:00 |
| 元老会员 Posts 3,351 Credits 9,654 From 湖北 | |
|
Enter the I386 directory and execute winnt:
cd winxp cd i386 winnt |
|
| Floor22 傲剑狂刀 | Posted 2003-06-06 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 106 | |
|
Hello everyone, I'm new here and know nothing, please give me more advice!
|
|
| Floor23 LanE | Posted 2003-06-25 00:00 |
| 银牌会员 Posts 648 Credits 1,835 | |
|
Pure interest, just for fun
|
|
| Floor24 alenx | Posted 2003-07-05 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 7 Credits 136 | |
|
Sometimes Gates forces me to use DOS, even though I don't like it.
|
|
| Floor25 lifeng5115 | Posted 2003-07-12 00:00 |
| 中级用户 Posts 39 Credits 283 | |
|
为了工作,为了金钱,为了个人电脑
|
|
| Floor26 zenger | Posted 2003-07-13 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 3 Credits 133 | |
|
Because almost all I come into contact with now are Windows, so I have a sense of mystery about DOS.
|
|
| Floor27 slbbs | Posted 2003-07-14 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 25 Credits 180 | |
|
Got used to it, feeling that the WIN series wastes too much natural resources!
Writing stock review decision-making software. |
|
| Floor28 8533421 | Posted 2003-07-19 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 3 Credits 118 | |
|
|
|
| Floor29 8533421 | Posted 2003-07-19 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 3 Credits 118 | |
The following is the speech of zenger on 2003-7-13 22:16:33: Me too. I only used it in the first grade of primary school (can't say used it, should be contacted. At that time, the primary school computer room was a DOS system, just followed the commands on the blackboard to enter typing practice). I am 16 years old this year. Recently, I have paid attention to DOS, and I also really want to learn DOS well. |
|
| Floor30 5829770 | Posted 2003-08-12 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 112 | |
|
Learning DOS is too difficult. Are there any shortcuts?
|
|
| Prev 1 2 3 4 5 … 15 Next |
|
[ Contact the Union admin team -
中国DOS联盟 -
Standard version ] Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023 |