中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-10-03 00:24
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members
DOS媒体世界 & 网络技术 (多媒体室) » Installation Details of Microsoft Network Client
Printable Version  54,156 / 59
Floor16 lj13590 Posted 2005-12-05 17:22
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
I once used DOS to connect to WIN98, but when I tried connecting to XP yesterday, I just couldn't get it to connect. I can't see the XP computer with NET VIEW. My network card is 8139, the driver is good, and the network card driver has loaded. Let me explain: I'm using one network cable to directly connect two computers. Could that be the problem? Thanks!
Floor17 Michael Posted 2005-12-06 20:11
钻石会员 Posts 3,041 Credits 10,056
Can the poster above ping through?
Floor18 wuliang6810 Posted 2005-12-25 20:51
新手上路 Posts 5 Credits 10
Bump
Floor19 zzhbaby Posted 2006-01-11 16:18
初级用户 Posts 12 Credits 48
Why can't I connect! Every time tcp/ip tries to find a dhcp server!
And I can't ping through either, where exactly is the problem???
Floor20 kikobird Posted 2006-02-25 03:11
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
A rare good article!
Thanks for sharing!

But after installing it, I found
the installation process went smoothly ...
yet after rebooting I found error 7202 ( password list file corrup...)
NET would not start, and typing NET INIT manually gives the same erroe again
I don't know why. Please, OP and all the experts, kindly give some advice
tks
Floor21 fengbn Posted 2006-04-24 01:09
初级用户 Posts 11 Credits 44
Does anyone know whether there is a suitable driver for my network card? It's integrated on a KT600A motherboard.
Floor22 zereyzerey Posted 2006-04-24 15:48
初级用户 Posts 20 Credits 43 From gd
Awesome!!!!!!
Floor23 wfylf Posted 2006-05-04 18:33
新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 8
How do I extract the DLINK530r driver? Urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Floor24 lin2006 Posted 2006-06-30 21:38
初级用户 Posts 22 Credits 60
An error appears

Error 6118: The list of Servers for this workgroup is not currently available.

What should I do?
Floor25 weifanzh Posted 2006-07-30 16:32
新手上路 Posts 7 Credits 18
Originally posted by sxsjp at 2005-11-6 20:27:
I now have all the new and old computers in the company connected through a switch. After installing msclient3.0, the DOS machine can access shared files on the XP and win200 machines, and copying in and out both works; the XP and win200 machines can only see the DOS machine in Network Neighborho ...


How do I set up a shared directory on the DOS machine??
Thanks!
Floor26 isafe Posted 2006-07-30 18:40
新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 4
Thanks to the OP for the excellent post. Studying it carefully now.............
Floor27 weifanzh Posted 2006-07-30 18:48
新手上路 Posts 7 Credits 18
I already know how to set it up, but on the XP machine it still can't find the network path....
Floor28 weifanzh Posted 2006-07-30 22:40
新手上路 Posts 7 Credits 18
Originally posted by sxsjp at 2005-11-1 22:06:



OP's article was a huge help to me, thanks.


I just can't get it mapped... asking, how exactly should I do it?
Floor29 flysp Posted 2006-08-02 12:26
中级用户 Posts 41 Credits 207
Just finding DOS drivers is already a headache, and I still haven't gotten it working. About the EMSETUP.INF modification Michael mentioned, I can't find this file at all, not all of them have it.
Floor30 redtek Posted 2006-10-22 03:34
金牌会员 Posts 1,147 Credits 2,902
Very wonderful article~:)
Prev  1 2 3 4  Next
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023