![]() |
China DOS Union-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum |
| Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union |
|
中国DOS联盟论坛 The time now is 2026-09-30 10:26 |
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members |
| DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » I have here a detailed explanation of Chinese MS-DOS 7.10 commands |
| Printable Version 24,657 / 211 |
| Floor16 UNBREAKABLE | Posted 2005-06-26 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 102 | |
|
And my 270805150@QQ.com thanks!
|
|
| Floor17 dl04118 | Posted 2005-06-27 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 32 Credits 199 | |
|
And my dh20020930@163.com thank you
|
|
| Floor18 syongx | Posted 2005-06-27 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 11 Credits 120 | |
|
My email: syongx2003@yahoo.com.cn Thanks the LZ
|
|
| Floor19 chj303 | Posted 2005-06-28 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 104 | |
|
I want one! Thank you
|
|
| Floor20 shu8464312 | Posted 2005-06-28 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105 | |
|
Here is the translated content:
Here is an email address: bin11291985@126.com |
|
| Floor21 nywan | Posted 2005-06-30 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 102 | |
|
Thank you very much for your generosity. I am a novice just getting in touch with DOS. Hope to send me one. nywan@hotmail.com
|
|
| Floor22 jlgzlzbc | Posted 2005-07-01 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 106 | |
|
Can you send me one? ZBC-SKY@163.COM Thanks a lot!
|
|
| Floor23 星诚 | Posted 2005-07-02 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 102 | |
|
I also want: roy_me@163.com
|
|
| Floor24 281614107 | Posted 2005-07-02 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 3 Credits 106 | |
|
Thanks to the generous help of the moderator, I also want a copy. 281614107@qq.com
|
|
| Floor25 msmzlf | Posted 2005-07-05 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 102 | |
|
Thank you. Could you please send me one? msmzlf@yahoo.com.cn
|
|
| Floor26 huangliang107 | Posted 2005-07-23 00:18 |
| 初级用户 Posts 18 Credits 138 | |
|
I also want it, thank you.
My huangliang107@yahoo.com.cn |
|
| Floor27 cool535 | Posted 2005-07-25 12:14 |
| 初级用户 Posts 38 Credits 175 | |
|
Give me one, thanks! cool-535@sohu.com
|
|
| Floor28 kkfcu987 | Posted 2005-07-30 10:29 |
| 新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 1 | |
|
I also want itlinshao7@sohu.com
|
|
| Floor29 Jackie361 | Posted 2005-08-06 16:38 |
| 初级用户 Posts 4 Credits 20 | |
|
I also want a copy, thank you! mengbo-007@163.com
|
|
| Floor30 fangyuan | Posted 2005-08-07 10:20 |
| 新手上路 Posts 4 Credits 9 | |
|
I also want one, thank you! fu567@126.com
|
|
| Prev 1 2 3 4 5 … 15 Next |
|
[ Contact the Union admin team -
中国DOS联盟 -
Standard version ] Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023 |