![]() |
China DOS Union-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum |
| Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union |
|
中国DOS联盟论坛 The time now is 2026-09-30 07:27 |
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,278 members |
| DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » Problems with SMARTDRV? |
| Printable Version 3,804 / 16 |
| Floor16 LanE | Posted 2003-07-06 00:00 |
| 银牌会员 Posts 648 Credits 1,835 | |
|
When I use it, I just use it without adding anything at all...
|
|
| Floor17 如是大师 | Posted 2003-07-06 00:00 |
| 元老会员 Posts 3,351 Credits 9,654 From 湖北 | |
|
It depends on what it's used for. I usually set it to 4096.
|
|
| Prev 1 2 |
|
[ Contact the Union admin team -
中国DOS联盟 -
Standard version ] Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023 |