中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-09-29 18:11
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,278 members
DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » How to Boot Pure DOS under WinNT/2K/XP [Original]
Printable Version  97,576 / 173
Floor16 never19 Posted 2003-04-19 00:00
初级用户 Posts 4 Credits 115
There is a problem. The article says that there is a bootsect.dos file in the hard disk that has ever installed DOS. But if you have never used DOS or the WIN9X series, I can't find that file in the C drive. Then what should I do now?
Floor17 Wengier Posted 2003-04-19 00:00
系统支持 Posts 10,521 Credits 27,736
BOOTSECT.DOS can be created using the above-mentioned software such as BOOTPART or SRCBOOT.
Floor18 aajie777 Posted 2003-04-29 00:00
初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 113
Report, I'm also a newbie. Assign me a number: 258
Floor19 newblood Posted 2003-05-06 00:00
初级用户 Posts 13 Credits 141
Urgent help...
In my winXP, the ~~dos... is only displayed in the middle and is very small~~. How to display it in full screen?
Floor20 newblood Posted 2003-05-06 00:00
初级用户 Posts 13 Credits 141
To put it simply, the best method is actually to first boot the system with the MS-DOS 7.10 boot disk I made. After booting, run the following commands under DOS:

SYS A: C:
SRCBOOT C: C:\BOOTSECT.DOS /S
BOOTPART WINXP BOOT:C:

Then add the line to boot DOS in BOOT.INI;
........................................................................
I followed the steps... After doing bootpart winxp boot:c:~ the system can only reach c:\
Added the line to boot DOS in boot.ini
Still after restarting........
Can only get to C:\
Can't get back to XP... I don't know where the problem is?
I used a sonyr505 notebook to do the above operations
Floor21 如是大师 Posted 2003-05-06 00:00
元老会员 Posts 3,351 Credits 9,654 From 湖北
Have you created the BOOTSECT.DOS file? The BOOTSECT.DOS is created using the mentioned BOOTPART or SRCBOOT and other software.
Floor22 valleyforge Posted 2003-05-06 00:00
初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 110
BOOTPART WINNT BOOT:C:
Floor23 valleyforge Posted 2003-05-06 00:00
初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 110
Boot Partition 2.50 for WinNT/2K/XP (c)1995-2002 G. Vollant (info@winimage.com)
WEB : http://www.winimage.com and http://www.winimage.com/bootpart.htm
Add partition in the Windows NT/2000/XP Multi-boot loader
Usage : When running under Windows NT/2000/XP or MS-Dos
BOOTPART
List all partition, with number
BOOTPART
where : part_number : a number of a partition (or A: for floppy)
LBA : force LBA addressing for loading partition bootsector
filename : the file name of the bootfile to create
name_of_system : the name to be added in the BOOT.INI
Create a boot file for the partition, and if name_of_system
is specified, register it in the BOOT.INI
You can also replace by DOS622 or WIN95 to them.
BOOTPART LIST
List entry in BOOT.INI (you can remove them after with BOOTPART)
Under MS-Dos (MS-Dos 6.22 or the "MS-Dos 7.0" from Windows 95) only:
BOOTPART BOOT:C:
where is DOS622, WIN95 or WINNT, rewrite the boot sector
of C: for boot under MS-Dos 6.22, Win95 or the NT Boot loader

BOOTPART REWRITEROOT:C:
Put the IO.SYS and MSDOS.SYS file from MS-Dos 6.22 at the beginning
of the boot sector
Floor24 newblood Posted 2003-05-06 00:00
初级用户 Posts 13 Credits 141
To put it simply, the best way is actually to first boot the system with the MS-DOS 7.10 boot disk I made. After booting, run the following commands under DOS:

SYS A: C:
SRCBOOT C: C:\BOOTSECT.DOS /S
BOOTPART WINXP BOOT:C:
Then add the line to boot DOS in BOOT.INI;
........................................................................
I followed the steps... After doing bootpart winxp boot:c:... the system can only reach c:\
After adding the line to boot DOS in boot.ini
Still after restarting........
Can only get to C:\
Can't get back to XP... I don't know where the problem is?
After the reminder of the expert like Master, I used bootpart
Hahaha~ solved~
Note that the author made a mistake
Among them, bootpart's own instructions didn't mention 2000 and XP.. It's possible that these two use WINNT
So I tried it....
BOOTPART WINNT BOOT:C:
The problem was solved...... Sure enough, it's a dual system... XP and ms dos
Floor25 HASEEWZQ Posted 2003-05-07 00:00
初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 106
I'm also a newbie... Please give me more care and attention, everyone!!!
Floor26 如是大师 Posted 2003-05-07 00:00
元老会员 Posts 3,351 Credits 9,654 From 湖北
Heheh... welcome...
Floor27 netsecurity Posted 2003-05-09 00:00
初级用户 Posts 7 Credits 129
Hi. I will learn more from this site. thank you so much for you share the knowledge.
With best regards,
Floor28 如是大师 Posted 2003-05-09 00:00
元老会员 Posts 3,351 Credits 9,654 From 湖北
Fellow colleagues upstairs, thank you...
Floor29 jiuzuihou Posted 2003-05-09 00:00
初级用户 Posts 4 Credits 121
Learned something new, heh heh!!!
Floor30 sunrise Posted 2003-05-11 00:00
初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105
I'm also a newbie, please take care of me! ~
Prev  1 2 3 4 5 … 12  Next
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023