中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-10-01 03:05
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members
DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » Does DOS have any uses besides formatting and installing?
Printable Version  3,030 / 23
Floor16 xpjcn Posted 2004-07-30 00:00
初级用户 Posts 6 Credits 113
DOS can do anything, including remotely controlling your computer, creating the scariest viruses, and stealing your bank account numbers
Floor17 wchong Posted 2004-07-30 00:00
银牌会员 Posts 510 Credits 1,186
Start from DOS, end at DOS!
Floor18 zhuang_yan Posted 2004-07-30 00:00
初级用户 Posts 4 Credits 109
I'm a newbie~~~! Please, great experts, give me more guidance~~~!
Floor19 zcwkey0312 Posted 2004-08-16 00:00
初级用户 Posts 6 Credits 118
I often use GHOST under DOS
Floor20 wchong Posted 2004-08-17 00:00
银牌会员 Posts 510 Credits 1,186
What are you doing here if it's useless?
Floor21 dragon7788 Posted 2004-08-18 00:00
初级用户 Posts 27 Credits 168 From 广西
It has many uses, but I don't know how to use it! So I hope you can take more care!!! Research
Floor22 lee_yl Posted 2004-08-19 00:00
初级用户 Posts 4 Credits 110
Is there anyone who supports LINUX with me???
Floor23 merlin Posted 2005-02-12 00:00
初级用户 Posts 18 Credits 143
Supports both LINUX and DOS!
Floor24 DOSforever Posted 2005-02-12 00:00
金牌会员 Posts 2,239 Credits 4,639
The following is the speech by JonePeng on 2004-7-26 15:23:45:
DOS was born in the 1980s of the last century and has survived to the present day and remained prosperous. There is, of course, its significance of existence. Although the current WinXP is sweeping the world, DOS still retains its charm. Moreover, DOS is constantly advancing and improving like other systems. DOS will never disappear from PCs. I will always support DOS!!!


Little Jone is right! It's the same as my thoughts, especially the last sentence.
I will always like you, my little cutie
Prev  1 2
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023