中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-09-30 22:12
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members
DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » Download: MS-DOS 7.10 Complete Installation Version (Including Graphic Installation Program)
Printable Version  266,125 / 639
Floor271 henryhoo Posted 2006-08-03 08:50
新手上路 Posts 4 Credits 10 From 中山
Thanks for sharing
Floor272 Stone1217 Posted 2006-08-09 14:29
新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 6
Excuse me, webmaster. I used WinImage to extract the downloaded full installation version of MS-DOS 7.10 (floppy disk version) to D:\MS-DOS (fat32) and then used the CD to boot into DOS and ran D:\MS-DOS\setup to install it to the c:\ms-dos directory. When it came to choosing to install both disks together and only installing DISK 1, I didn't know which key to use to switch, so I just kept pressing OK or YES. Then it prompted that the C drive was not found and the installation failed. What's the reason? It's an ASUS A6 notebook, a 60G hard disk, partitions (C: D: E: F:) FAT32, G: NTFS, using the win XP system, the C drive is normal, the CD drive H: After booting DOS from the CD, the prompt is A:>. Note: When using this CD to boot a desktop with a floppy drive, the floppy drive cannot be used and the drive cannot be found. Is there a problem with the CD DOS?
Floor273 Stone1217 Posted 2006-08-09 14:40
新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 6
In XP, modifying boot.ini is not that complicated. Right - click My computer, select propertis, select Advanced, click the settings of Startup and Recovery item, and then click Edit to edit boot.ini.
Floor274 awen162 Posted 2006-08-09 22:18
新手上路 Posts 8 Credits 16
Good, upvote
Floor275 hyfei2006 Posted 2006-08-14 15:26
新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 6
Learning
Floor276 anqing Posted 2006-08-15 12:02
高级用户 Posts 413 Credits 859
Originally posted by Wengier at 2003-10-15 00:00:


Didn't I say that you can directly extract the IMG file to the hard disk and then install from the hard disk?

]
]

If you extract DOS71.IMG to the hard disk and double-click the setup.bat inside, can you install it from the hard disk? What are the differences in functions between it and DOS71CD.iso for burning to a CD, and what are the differences and how much?
Floor277 Stone1217 Posted 2006-08-16 03:13
新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 6
After several attempts, it was finally installed successfully. Originally, the main problem was that when installing halfway, it showed that the C drive was not found. Then, I deleted the C drive, re-partitioned, and it worked. I divided C: 800M as the DOS partition and D: 10G as the Windows XP system drive. Thanks to the webmaster's platform
Floor278 jmm988 Posted 2006-08-17 06:40
初级用户 Posts 18 Credits 37
I have completely installed it before, but it feels confusing to use and is not convenient! I'll try partial installation this time! Thanks!
Floor279 klongyun Posted 2006-09-02 22:17
新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 6
Try downloading the CD version.
Floor280 itjxh Posted 2006-10-10 23:08
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2 From 江西
Why is there no hard disk installation version? In this way, those without optical or floppy drives can also install it.
Floor281 mxl800 Posted 2006-10-12 02:50
初级用户 Posts 10 Credits 22
Will the LZ still come back to look at this post?!
Asking for the LZ's help!
I extracted the floppy disk installation version I downloaded to the hard disk, then used a USB flash drive boot tool downloaded online to make a boot USB flash drive. Then I used this USB flash drive to boot the computer into pure DOS and the USB flash drive became drive C, and the original drive C became drive D. In this way, when installing MS-DOS 7.10, the boot information was written to the USB flash drive, and I can't boot DOS from the hard disk.
May I ask how the LZ solves this problem??
Floor282 xxddljj Posted 2006-10-15 22:33
初级用户 Posts 14 Credits 28
Okay, the landlord, is it just that you download it and make it into a bootable disk?
Floor283 雨露 Posted 2006-10-15 23:00
管理员 Posts 2,601 Credits 6,215
This post is quite long, and no one is likely to read it all, so some people repeatedly ask the same question. It is suggested that the LZ (楼主) put the main question answers in the first floor!
Floor284 mxhchtp Posted 2006-10-17 22:17
新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 5
Thanks a lot. In the process of learning.
Floor285 weiwei123 Posted 2006-10-18 21:14
初级用户 Posts 22 Credits 41 From hn
Download first~~~~~!
Prev  1 … 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 … 43  Next
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023