![]() |
China DOS Union-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum |
| Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union |
|
中国DOS联盟论坛 The time now is 2026-10-01 21:19 |
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members |
| DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » Want to systematically study DOS |
| Printable Version 73,739 / 595 |
| Floor271 ycwhut | Posted 2007-10-04 20:59 |
| 新手上路 Posts 7 Credits 11 | |
|
Learning
|
|
| Floor272 06403213 | Posted 2007-10-05 01:01 |
| 初级用户 Posts 21 Credits 42 | |
|
Let me take a look
|
|
| Floor273 gqtr80wdga | Posted 2007-10-05 10:13 |
| 新手上路 Posts 5 Credits 9 | |
|
What a good thing~~~~~~~~~~
|
|
| Floor274 cl87388881 | Posted 2007-10-05 14:07 |
| 初级用户 Posts 22 Credits 46 | |
|
Up to now, I find that my level is really too low. I still need to study more.
|
|
| Floor275 daitao1986 | Posted 2007-10-05 15:08 |
| 新手上路 Posts 4 Credits 10 | |
|
Not bad! I've taken it. Thanks to the LZ for sharing!
|
|
| Floor276 huake00 | Posted 2007-10-08 15:09 |
| 初级用户 Posts 16 Credits 30 | |
|
Oh, that's great! What a wonderful place!
|
|
| Floor277 huijia0805 | Posted 2007-10-11 09:25 |
| 初级用户 Posts 26 Credits 53 | |
|
You can first learn the basics in the command prompt of XP or in its built-in help!
|
|
| Floor278 huahua0919 | Posted 2007-10-11 09:28 |
| 银牌会员 Posts 780 Credits 1,608 | |
|
I also want to systematically study!
|
|
| Floor279 huahua0919 | Posted 2007-10-11 09:29 |
| 银牌会员 Posts 780 Credits 1,608 | |
|
I find that batch processing is a very good and practical thing! It would be even better if I could master it. I really envy those moderators who are talking about it with great interest
|
|
| Floor280 jsw1225 | Posted 2007-10-11 19:18 |
| 新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 4 | |
|
Support
|
|
| Floor281 nadph | Posted 2007-10-11 21:57 |
| 新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 6 | |
|
I came to the DOS Union after watching the Hongen Online tutorial. After that, I wrote a few batch scripts myself and found that the commands there seemed insufficient, so I came here to learn;
As a result, I downloaded the "Expert Quick Start" and found that it was exactly the same as the tutorial I watched... |
|
| Floor282 xiandan703 | Posted 2007-10-12 19:23 |
| 初级用户 Posts 32 Credits 62 | |
|
Newcomer is here~~Haha
|
|
| Floor283 killmade | Posted 2007-10-12 20:38 |
| 新手上路 Posts 7 Credits 14 | |
|
It seems like I want to study. There are many things I don't understand. Still, there are some things that can't do without DOS.
|
|
| Floor284 bulaikelu | Posted 2007-10-13 19:15 |
| 新手上路 Posts 10 Credits 19 | |
|
Yes, I support what the person above said. The China DOS Union is really quite good.
|
|
| Floor285 rboert | Posted 2007-10-17 15:27 |
| 新手上路 Posts 8 Credits 15 | |
| Prev 1 … 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 … 40 Next |
|
[ Contact the Union admin team -
中国DOS联盟 -
Standard version ] Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023 |