中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-10-01 05:30
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members
DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » [Share] A Complete Collection of Usage of Various Commands in MS-DOS 7.x
Printable Version  249,686 / 640
Floor271 fengxu Posted 2004-03-10 00:00
初级用户 Posts 5 Credits 125
Dude, is there any Chinese one?
So tired
Floor272 cui163 Posted 2004-03-10 00:00
初级用户 Posts 9 Credits 141
It would be nice if it were all in Chinese. My English is not good.
Floor273 wskof Posted 2004-03-11 00:00
初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105
Hello!!! Can you master many commands in DOS? How do you do it, being proficient?
Floor274 txm723435 Posted 2004-03-11 00:00
初级用户 Posts 3 Credits 115
顶
Floor275 小龙二代 Posted 2004-03-12 00:00
初级用户 Posts 6 Credits 127
Not bad, good
Floor276 全职悍匪 Posted 2004-03-13 00:00
初级用户 Posts 6 Credits 125
Haha! I love DOS very much because it is the best system in computers and will never be eliminated. I love it so much. I really hope to study and discuss with you all here. I love you all and the webmaster!!!
Floor277 kassty Posted 2004-03-13 00:00
初级用户 Posts 3 Credits 109
Oh, can't remember it!!
Floor278 天外来客 Posted 2004-03-13 00:00
初级用户 Posts 5 Credits 117
Agree with the views of the above各位. My English is too bad, I can only read it bit by bit slowly.
Floor279 lovepc Posted 2004-03-15 00:00
初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 111
Okay! Thanks!
Floor280 tzh516 Posted 2004-03-16 00:00
初级用户 Posts 7 Credits 136
Day, all in English, can't understand. Oh well, I'll just look at the Chinese one.
Floor281 lisa Posted 2004-03-17 00:00
初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 105
I get really frustrated when I see English, oh well!!!!!
Floor282 lisa Posted 2004-03-17 00:00
初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 105
Seeing ENGLISH makes my head big, alas!!!
Floor283 lushuxue Posted 2004-03-17 00:00
初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 107
Ladies and gentlemen, my English is really not good. Is there any in Chinese?
Floor284 chenfan Posted 2004-03-18 00:00
初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105
You're welcome!
Floor285 歪歪 Posted 2004-03-18 00:00
初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 111
To study computer science, one has to study English!
Who made us all use someone else's stuff!
Prev  1 … 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 … 43  Next
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023