China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --

Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
DOS stands for freedom, openness and progress. Let us work hard, learn from the openness and GNU spirit of FreeDOS and Linux, and together build and grow a free GNU GPL world!

中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-09-30 03:19
中国DOS联盟论坛 » DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » [Recommendation] Methods for Installing Pure DOS under WinNT/2K/XP StickyI View 195,499 Replies 495
Floor 256 Posted 2006-07-05 23:25 ·  新加坡
中级用户
★★
Credits 249
Posts 64
Joined 2005-06-03 00:00
21-year member
UID 39315
Gender Male
Status Offline
Come and learn
Floor 257 Posted 2006-07-06 02:52 ·  中国 河北 石家庄 联通
新手上路
★
Credits 8
Posts 4
Joined 2006-07-06 01:59
20-year member
UID 58098
Status Offline
I also want to install a DOS, haha!
Floor 258 Posted 2006-07-23 13:59 ·  中国 广东 广州 广东金万邦科技投资有限公司(新一代数据中心)IDC机房(BGP)
新手上路
★
Credits 4
Posts 2
Joined 2006-07-23 13:52
20-year member
UID 59069
Status Offline
As soon as I arrived, I picked up something good. Thanks. I'll try it first.
Floor 259 Posted 2006-07-24 11:38 ·  中国 江苏 苏州 吴江区 电信
新手上路
★
Credits 8
Posts 4
Joined 2006-07-24 11:27
20-year member
UID 59118
Gender Male
Status Offline
In the process of learning, hope to make some progress!
Floor 260 Posted 2006-08-01 21:49 ·  中国 安徽 滁州 电信
新手上路
★
Credits 8
Posts 4
Joined 2006-08-01 21:42
20-year member
UID 59639
Status Offline
Not bad, but it's not very detailed!
Floor 261 Posted 2006-08-06 11:02 ·  中国 江西 赣州 电信
新手上路
★
Credits 2
Posts 1
Joined 2006-08-06 10:57
20-year member
UID 59943
Gender Male
From 江西赣州
Status Offline
This is really a classic and good article. I'll keep it and study it slowly. ^^
Floor 262 Posted 2006-08-09 11:25 ·  中国 山东 济南 莱芜区 联通
初级用户
★
Credits 27
Posts 15
Joined 2006-03-17 10:12
20-year member
UID 52246
Gender Male
Status Offline
I'm a newbie. I also know some basic DOS commands, but I still don't understand what the biggest role of entering DOS is. 1 is for virus killing, what else?
Floor 263 Posted 2006-08-18 14:09 ·  中国 广东 深圳 龙岗区 电信
新手上路
★
Credits 2
Posts 1
Joined 2006-08-18 02:43
20-year member
UID 60757
Gender Male
Status Offline
However, if the primary partition of the hard disk (usually drive C) is in NTFS format, you can't install DOS directly because DOS doesn't directly support the NTFS format. At this time, you can use some multi-boot managers, such as SPFDISK, etc. After setting up the system partition with the multi-boot disk manager, directly installing MS-DOS 7.10 can realize coexistence with WinNT/2K/XP.

I'm using XP, drive C and drive D are FAT32, and drive E is NTFS. Can I directly install DOS on C? Will it affect the system? Or should I install it on D? Please give guidance
Floor 264 Posted 2006-09-13 22:59 ·  中国 湖北 宜昌 电信
初级用户
★
Credits 25
Posts 14
Joined 2006-09-07 12:00
20-year member
UID 62102
Status Offline
I'm a novice, and this time I finally found a paradise for learning.
Floor 265 Posted 2006-10-22 01:14 ·  中国 湖南 长沙 联通
新手上路
★
Credits 4
Posts 2
Joined 2006-10-19 01:10
19-year member
UID 66624
Status Offline
Haven't used the DOS system yet...
Hehe
Floor 266 Posted 2006-11-03 21:52 ·  中国 山东 滨州 联通
新手上路
★
Credits 14
Posts 7
Joined 2006-10-20 11:35
19-year member
UID 67265
Status Offline
Don't understand
Floor 267 Posted 2006-11-03 23:41 ·  中国 四川 南充 电信
超级版主
★★★★
我爱DOS
Credits 5,310
Posts 2,044
Joined 2005-09-26 12:00
21-year member
UID 42843
Gender Male
From 四川南充
Status Offline
Originally posted by awfpevj at 2006-8-18 14:09:
However, if the primary partition of the hard disk (usually drive C) is in NTFS format, DOS cannot be directly installed because DOS does not directly support the NTFS format. At this time, some multi-boot managers can be used, for example...

It's okay, and it has no impact on the system
Floor 268 Posted 2006-11-05 22:31 ·  中国 山东 青岛 联通
新手上路
★
Credits 4
Posts 2
Joined 2006-11-05 22:04
19-year member
UID 69703
Gender Male
Status Offline
Recently I browsed several forums and found that almost all the moderators are women.
What's going on.
But......
Let's encourage each other.
Floor 269 Posted 2006-11-09 00:31 ·  中国 广东 江门 电信
新手上路
★
Credits 4
Posts 2
Joined 2006-11-08 23:44
19-year member
UID 70063
Gender Male
Status Offline
Can the problem of supporting the NTFS format be solved in the DOS system installed in this way?
Floor 270 Posted 2006-11-12 19:59 ·  中国 黑龙江 鸡西 中移铁通
社区乞丐
★
Credits -15
Posts 2
Joined 2006-10-14 07:34
19-year member
UID 65715
Status Offline
What a nice place! Went to take a look!
‹ Prev 1… 16 17 18 19 20 …34 Next ›
Forum Jump: