![]() |
China DOS Union-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum |
| Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union |
|
中国DOS联盟论坛 The time now is 2026-10-01 04:28 |
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members |
| DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » [Share] A Complete Collection of Usage of Various Commands in MS-DOS 7.x |
| Printable Version 249,658 / 640 |
| Floor241 zhb813 | Posted 2004-02-21 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105 | |
|
Not bad, not bad, it's a good post. Thanks. I'm studying it.
|
|
| Floor242 junnan828 | Posted 2004-02-22 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 4 Credits 111 | |
|
Got it! Got it!
|
|
| Floor243 camby | Posted 2004-02-23 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 19 Credits 182 | |
|
Why can't I open the web page?
|
|
| Floor244 camby | Posted 2004-02-23 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 19 Credits 182 | |
|
How exactly to use it?
|
|
| Floor245 camby | Posted 2004-02-23 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 19 Credits 182 | |
|
What's wrong? It's in English, and I can't understand it at all.
|
|
| Floor246 heyuanqing | Posted 2004-02-24 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 5 Credits 115 | |
|
I can't open the zipfile
|
|
| Floor247 yumen | Posted 2004-02-24 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105 | |
|
You're welcome!!
|
|
| Floor248 yufeng0001 | Posted 2004-02-25 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 106 | |
|
My English is too bad
|
|
| Floor249 zghui2002 | Posted 2004-02-27 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 21 Credits 195 | |
|
Boss, can you write something about batch processing and system configuration? Newcomers to DOS like me always can't understand their meanings. Thanks!
|
|
| Floor250 laoyin | Posted 2004-02-27 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105 | |
|
I really hope there is a Chinese version!!!!!
|
|
| Floor251 破草帽 | Posted 2004-02-27 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105 | |
|
Hehe~~
|
|
| Floor252 飘逸 | Posted 2004-02-28 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 21 Credits 185 | |
|
I have the Chinese version.
|
|
| Floor253 yanrongzhu52 | Posted 2004-02-28 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 8 Credits 141 | |
|
It's okay! Thanks, moderator. I just need these to have a look now, heh heh!
|
|
| Floor254 yanrongzhu52 | Posted 2004-02-28 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 8 Credits 141 | |
|
Do you have Chinese??
|
|
| Floor255 yanrongzhu52 | Posted 2004-02-28 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 8 Credits 141 | |
|
Moderator, is that file of yours not opening? What's going on here? I can't find the website at all!
|
|
| Prev 1 … 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 … 43 Next |
|
[ Contact the Union admin team -
中国DOS联盟 -
Standard version ] Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023 |