中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-09-30 02:09
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,278 members
DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » [Recommendation] Methods for Installing Pure DOS under WinNT/2K/XP
Printable Version  195,480 / 495
Floor241 zhouhb Posted 2006-04-21 13:03
中级用户 Posts 104 Credits 230
You're welcome!
Floor242 wangzhanfeng Posted 2006-04-21 15:00
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2 From 重庆
I'm a newbie. Could you big shots tell me if it's possible to connect to a local area network under pure DOS???
If it is possible, is there any place where I can find teaching articles???
Thanks
Floor243 dawnerlee Posted 2006-05-01 00:32
新手上路 Posts 4 Credits 8
Newcomer reports first
Floor244 love58258 Posted 2006-05-04 09:09
新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 8
Hello everyone, is there any older brother or sister who has the new version of FreeDOS 32? Little brother doesn't understand English, so can't find it on the official website. If you have it, can you send it to me? Thanks in advance!
e-mael:fhftr8601yahoo.com.cn
Floor245 liangmao Posted 2006-05-07 12:38
新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 6 From 河北
I have gained a lot today! Thank you all!
Floor246 hsq1398746 Posted 2006-05-12 07:02
新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 3
Thanks to the LZ, just dropping by
Floor247 gdufsh Posted 2006-05-12 08:26
初级用户 Posts 8 Credits 28
What the LZ said about implementing dual-boot between the two seems to be installing DOS also on the C drive where XP is located. But I have divided the hard disk into two primary partitions. One is the C drive (NTFS format, with XP installed), and the other is the G drive (FAT32 format, with MS-DOS 7.10 installed). The active partition is the C drive. I used the PROBE tool in the XP installation disk to read the content of the first sector of the G drive (it is said to be the boot sector of the DOS system), and saved it as the file BOOTSECT.DOS to C:\. Then I also added "C:\BOOTSECT.DOS="MS-DOS7.10"" at the end of BOOT.INI. There is a dual-boot menu for selection when starting up later, but only the default XP can be started. When selecting MS-DOS7.10, DOS cannot be started. There is just a cursor at the top, and nothing else, and waiting for a long time has no response. May I ask everyone what is going on? Where is the problem? Urgent...
Floor248 wuquan926 Posted 2006-05-17 12:54
新手上路 Posts 5 Credits 10
Not very understandable``Dizzy``
Floor249 laojiu Posted 2006-05-22 11:49
新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 4
Thanks. Haven't touched DOS for two years already.
Floor250 wudongjin Posted 2006-05-28 14:42
新手上路 Posts 10 Credits 18
Give a hand.
Floor251 readyo Posted 2006-05-29 12:07
新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 5
Study!
Floor252 qxd102 Posted 2006-06-06 23:27
初级用户 Posts 13 Credits 42
Just know to copy, have you ever tried it yourself?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Floor253 kaixin1314 Posted 2006-06-09 21:59
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
My system is WINXP, and I have successfully installed DOS7.1. Now I will share the experience with friends.
1. Download the installation disk file. After decompression, it is still a WINRAR file, and then decompress it again.
2. Suppose the decompression directory is D:\. First, insert the boot disk into the optical drive, restart the computer and boot from the optical drive to enter the DOS mode.
3. Type the command: D:\SETUP. The installation screen appears, and it will ask where DOS71 is. Type the command: D:\DOS71 (This step is very crucial. I got stuck here once and the installation was not successful)
4. Then the installation is basically all the way to press Enter. After the installation is complete, restart the computer, and the long-awaited dual-boot menu appears.
Floor254 srp0904 Posted 2006-06-28 10:55
新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 5
After I installed the virtual floppy drive, I directly extracted MSDOS to it. After setting it up, is the DOS it enters pure DOS?
Floor255 xiongwei2624 Posted 2006-06-29 15:42
初级用户 Posts 44 Credits 96 From 深圳
We are all noobs
Prev  1 … 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 … 34  Next
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023