中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-10-01 03:12
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members
DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » [Recommendation] Classic Software for Learning DOS [Recommendation] (Download link has been repaired)
Printable Version  349,376 / 2,653
Floor2431 tqg Posted 2010-05-24 22:58
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
Thanks, I'm studying.
Floor2432 lhj2008 Posted 2010-05-25 22:06
新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 6
Still can't download, heh heh
Floor2433 dyq128 Posted 2010-05-27 09:35
新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 4
I really want to learn. Although I studied DOS before, I've always been only half-baked... I've forgotten a lot of DOS commands completely!
Floor2434 proxy Posted 2010-05-27 09:55
新手上路 Posts 5 Credits 11
复制~~
Floor2435 eanucc Posted 2010-05-28 21:15
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
Give a little support, and gain something.
Floor2436 tian88yuan Posted 2010-05-29 10:34
新手上路 Posts 6 Credits 9
Learn, thank you
Floor2437 f280402030 Posted 2010-05-29 11:41
初级用户 Posts 11 Credits 21 From 湖南怀化
I'm a beginner among beginners, remembering DOS commands!!!
Thanks a lot!!!!!
Floor2438 AlexEric Posted 2010-05-31 15:41
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
Thank you very much for sharing. It's very helpful to me!
Floor2439 QUAN Posted 2010-05-31 16:45
新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 4 From 广东
Want to download one, but the points are not enough...., wait a minute.....
Floor2440 woainiphj Posted 2010-06-01 12:43
初级用户 Posts 26 Credits 55
Good stuff needs to be supported!!!!
Floor2441 goodstudy Posted 2010-06-03 01:08
新手上路 Posts 7 Credits 14
Give it a try!!!
Floor2442 goodstudy Posted 2010-06-03 01:09
新手上路 Posts 7 Credits 14
The Windows 7 system can't be used???
Floor2443 kexianlin Posted 2010-06-03 10:30
初级用户 Posts 18 Credits 37
Thanks, I've been looking for it for a long time.
Floor2444 q53622145 Posted 2010-06-03 11:02
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
Thanks, LZ
Floor2445 214136 Posted 2010-06-03 18:35
新手上路 Posts 11 Credits 18
Thank you
Prev  1 … 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 … 177  Next
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023