![]() |
China DOS Union-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum |
| Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union |
|
中国DOS联盟论坛 The time now is 2026-10-01 13:18 |
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members |
| DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » [Share] Explanation of the Configuration File of the config System |
| Printable Version 33,071 / 243 |
| Floor226 dylneil | Posted 2004-06-27 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 8 Credits 134 | |
|
About batch file content, please keep writing, Master!
|
|
| Floor227 灵猫 | Posted 2004-07-11 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 3 Credits 119 | |
|
This article is just too good
It even made a ten-thousand-year lurker like me rise to the surface |
|
| Floor228 长江一浪 | Posted 2004-07-11 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 107 | |
|
I'm a newbie. After reading it, I feel like I understand and yet don't understand. I hope you can explain each detail more thoroughly. It would also be better if you could give some examples.
Thanks!!!! |
|
| Floor229 HOZ | Posted 2004-08-17 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 102 | |
|
Ah!! Why is there no more!!!
|
|
| Floor230 jack2002ken | Posted 2004-08-18 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 13 Credits 181 | |
|
Support!!!There’s too much to learn!~
|
|
| Floor231 chenkai1980jd | Posted 2004-08-22 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 4 Credits 109 | |
|
Bump
|
|
| Floor232 gary | Posted 2004-08-22 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 9 Credits 123 | |
|
Bro, I want to copy one of your DOS setups onto drive c. Although after extracting everything and trying every possible way, I can get it to boot, there are a few problems and I hope for a reply!!! 1. Why does it always say there is a problem with drive A:? I couldn't find anything related to A anywhere. Is there something wrong in IO or msdos?? 2. I still haven't figured out what >nul does???
|
|
| Floor233 hebcui | Posted 2004-08-25 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 7 Credits 133 | |
|
Bump。。 Why is there no more now
|
|
| Floor234 nesta | Posted 2004-09-14 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 104 | |
|
Master, keep it up. Sorry to trouble you to say a bit more and explain EMM386.EXE and HIMEM.SYS, okay?! Many, many thanks!!!
|
|
| Floor235 我为峰 | Posted 2004-09-14 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 4 Credits 114 | |
|
Written so well, hope Master keeps going
|
|
| Floor236 dragon7788 | Posted 2004-09-14 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 27 Credits 168 From 广西 | |
|
I really admire you!!!
|
|
| Floor237 cgdq230603 | Posted 2004-09-15 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 4 Credits 108 | |
|
Thanks
|
|
| Floor238 cgdq230603 | Posted 2004-09-15 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 4 Credits 108 | |
|
Thanks
|
|
| Floor239 hanredstar | Posted 2004-10-02 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 4 Credits 114 | |
|
Hoping Master Rushi will keep posting good threads
|
|
| Floor240 光明之水 | Posted 2004-10-03 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 20 Credits 126 | |
The following is quoted from fengxin32's post on 2003-5-12 19:04:11: I agree with the poster above! |
|
| Prev 1 … 13 14 15 16 17 Next |
|
[ Contact the Union admin team -
中国DOS联盟 -
Standard version ] Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023 |