![]() |
China DOS Union-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum |
| Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union |
|
中国DOS联盟论坛 The time now is 2026-10-01 05:30 |
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members |
| DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » [Share] A Complete Collection of Usage of Various Commands in MS-DOS 7.x |
| Printable Version 249,685 / 640 |
| Floor226 懒懒猫 | Posted 2004-02-11 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 106 | |
|
Thank you, moderator!
You've worked hard! |
|
| Floor227 aifeiyour | Posted 2004-02-11 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 4 Credits 117 From 江西 | |
|
Can't open it. Clicked and there's no response at all... Very depressed.
|
|
| Floor228 冰雪天空 | Posted 2004-02-12 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 5 Credits 122 | |
|
I'm really troubled because my English is too poor.
|
|
| Floor229 成风 | Posted 2004-02-12 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105 | |
|
It's really confusing. My English is too good, I can't understand it. Can you teach me, please!!!
|
|
| Floor230 honghu | Posted 2004-02-14 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105 | |
|
Okay! I like it.
|
|
| Floor231 启航 | Posted 2004-02-14 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105 | |
|
It seems that I can't download, and even the web page connection can't be opened!!!!!
|
|
| Floor232 liuxiaoshan | Posted 2004-02-14 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 110 | |
|
Hello everyone
|
|
| Floor233 liuxiaoshan | Posted 2004-02-14 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 110 | |
|
Hello everyone
|
|
| Floor234 nocton | Posted 2004-02-15 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105 | |
|
There are so many friends who love DOS, I'm very happy
|
|
| Floor235 sirdjch | Posted 2004-02-16 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105 | |
|
Why is it all in English!!!
|
|
| Floor236 黑夜精灵 | Posted 2004-02-16 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 16 Credits 182 | |
|
Yeah, it would be much better if there was a Chinese version. However, it's not bad either.
|
|
| Floor237 堕落人生 | Posted 2004-02-16 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105 | |
|
555555555, my English is too bad, can I still learn it?
|
|
| Floor238 吴限 | Posted 2004-02-17 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105 | |
|
Can't open it.
I support! |
|
| Floor239 sszbysj | Posted 2004-02-18 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 110 | |
|
Which friend can guide me: How to master computer English vocabulary as soon as possible? Thanks!
|
|
| Floor240 天涯木子 | Posted 2004-02-19 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 6 Credits 135 | |
|
I'm a newbie. Can I ask you for help? Thanks in advance here.
|
|
| Prev 1 … 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 … 43 Next |
|
[ Contact the Union admin team -
中国DOS联盟 -
Standard version ] Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023 |