![]() |
China DOS Union-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum |
| Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union |
|
中国DOS联盟论坛 The time now is 2026-10-01 04:28 |
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members |
| DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » [Share] A Complete Collection of Usage of Various Commands in MS-DOS 7.x |
| Printable Version 249,659 / 640 |
| Floor211 小郑 | Posted 2004-01-31 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 110 | |
|
Who can provide me with the detailed usages of various Dos commands? Thanks!
|
|
| Floor212 网络剑客 | Posted 2004-02-02 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105 | |
|
Hello everyone
|
|
| Floor213 sun001 | Posted 2004-02-03 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105 | |
|
Thanks to the楼主's spirit of serving the people!
|
|
| Floor214 昊淼 | Posted 2004-02-04 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 106 | |
|
That's great. I wonder if there's a Chinese version. Hehe, thank you, moderator.
|
|
| Floor215 zmy | Posted 2004-02-04 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 7 Credits 130 | |
|
Studying hard…………………………
|
|
| Floor216 fiveredapple | Posted 2004-02-04 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105 | |
|
最好是汉字
(Note: Since the input is already in Chinese, the output remains the same as the input.) |
|
| Floor217 seashark | Posted 2004-02-04 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105 | |
|
You're welcome!
|
|
| Floor218 ufoliang | Posted 2004-02-04 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 3 Credits 117 | |
|
Wow! It's in English! It seems I have to work hard again! Hey! ^_^!
|
|
| Floor219 iamxiaohao | Posted 2004-02-04 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 4 Credits 117 | |
|
Hehe~ If you can't pass the CET-6 and want to understand it?
|
|
| Floor220 hanfeizhi | Posted 2004-02-05 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 10 Credits 152 | |
|
It's a pity that they are all in English. So this is also one of the reasons why the development of DOS in our country can't keep up with that abroad.
|
|
| Floor221 green_killer | Posted 2004-02-09 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105 | |
|
It turns out that learning English is useful
|
|
| Floor222 zorro999 | Posted 2004-02-09 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 5 Credits 125 | |
|
Excuse me. May I ask the moderator, can these commands be used in the command prompt of XP? Waiting anxiously!!!!! Thanks a lot!!!!!
|
|
| Floor223 营少 | Posted 2004-02-10 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105 | |
|
Top, I'm a newbie, I don't understand anything at all!
|
|
| Floor224 ZHAOXUE | Posted 2004-02-10 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105 | |
|
The content is good, but I can't understand it. Is there a Chinese version?
I'm just starting to learn, and I hope you all can give me more guidance, little sister! |
|
| Floor225 wjp7727 | Posted 2004-02-10 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 18 Credits 177 | |
|
It seems that I can't download.
|
|
| Prev 1 … 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 … 43 Next |
|
[ Contact the Union admin team -
中国DOS联盟 -
Standard version ] Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023 |