![]() |
China DOS Union-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum |
| Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union |
|
中国DOS联盟论坛 The time now is 2026-09-29 20:07 |
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,278 members |
| DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » [Share] How to Add Pure DOS to WinXP |
| Printable Version 144,899 / 593 |
| Floor211 wpj1973 | Posted 2007-05-10 17:49 |
| 新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2 | |
|
It would be even better if it can be encrypted under pure DOS, and it will be more secure when booting. For example, the one-key GHOST hard disk version can add a boot password
|
|
| Floor212 smilekiss88 | Posted 2007-05-15 21:24 |
| 新手上路 Posts 7 Credits 14 | |
|
Good! I'll give it a thumbs up.
|
|
| Floor213 oioc | Posted 2007-05-16 03:42 |
| 初级用户 Posts 15 Credits 34 | |
|
First, bookmark it. I'm using Grub4Dos and don't need it for the time being, but good posts must be bookmarked!
|
|
| Floor214 joinhoone | Posted 2007-05-17 14:18 |
| 初级用户 Posts 39 Credits 73 | |
|
Hehe... I directly installed DOS 7.1
|
|
| Floor215 dby55 | Posted 2007-05-24 10:31 |
| 初级用户 Posts 49 Credits 98 | |
|
I've always been very unfamiliar with this kind of thing. Now it's good, I can study it.
|
|
| Floor216 789stiff | Posted 2007-05-24 13:39 |
| 新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2 | |
|
I need it
|
|
| Floor217 zook0000 | Posted 2007-06-01 21:17 |
| 初级用户 Posts 14 Credits 32 From ah | |
|
Thank you for the work you've done. I've been looking for it for a long time!
|
|
| Floor218 rockyou000 | Posted 2007-06-05 09:57 |
| 新手上路 Posts 6 Credits 12 | |
|
Not bad! Learned something! It just doesn't support NTFS, almost installed it.
|
|
| Floor219 coolx | Posted 2007-06-05 12:05 |
| 新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 6 | |
|
Newcomer's question: I have installed four systems on a single hard drive, namely W98, W2K, WXP (deepin), WXP (orignal). How to install pure DOS?
|
|
| Floor220 dizzy | Posted 2007-06-05 15:19 |
| 新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2 | |
|
Take a look, thanks for sharing
|
|
| Floor221 6108 | Posted 2007-06-05 19:40 |
| 新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 4 | |
|
Try again~
|
|
| Floor222 bugaoxing | Posted 2007-06-06 12:40 |
| 中级用户 Posts 204 Credits 398 From 广西 | |
|
Nowadays, DOS can be directly installed, and it won't damage the current system boot menu.
|
|
| Floor223 aids561208 | Posted 2007-06-07 23:39 |
| 新手上路 Posts 7 Credits 15 | |
|
I think just download MAXDOS from the internet and install it! It's very convenient. I can make images, and GHOST can be used too!
|
|
| Floor224 shanliang8008 | Posted 2007-06-11 04:36 |
| 银牌会员 Posts 514 Credits 1,148 From 河北 | |
|
This thing is good
|
|
| Floor225 shanliang8008 | Posted 2007-06-11 04:39 |
| 银牌会员 Posts 514 Credits 1,148 From 河北 | |
Originally posted by chujiafu at 2005-9-3 11:21 AM: I spent a few days on it, same as yours. There is another way that I think might work. Use the XP disk, format, and when monitoring the disk, exit, remove the disk, restart, and then format the primary partition. You can try it. |
|
| Prev 1 … 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 … 40 Next |
|
[ Contact the Union admin team -
中国DOS联盟 -
Standard version ] Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023 |