![]() |
China DOS Union-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum |
| Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union |
|
中国DOS联盟论坛 The time now is 2026-10-01 04:59 |
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members |
| DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » Download: MS-DOS 7.10 Complete Installation Version (Including Graphic Installation Program) |
| Printable Version 266,178 / 639 |
| Floor196 duanbb | Posted 2005-03-08 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 102 | |
|
I want to install a pure MS-DOS 7.10 without installing integrated plugins. How should I make selections during the installation? Since there are many "YES" and "NO" options in English when installing MS-DOS 7.10, I can't understand them and don't dare to choose randomly! So I hope the teacher can help me solve this problem, thank you!!!
I have installed 2 operating systems both being XP on drive C and drive D. After installing MS-DOS 7.10, will the startup menu have 3 systems later, and one of them is to enter DOS. If I want to achieve such an effect, what should I pay attention to during the installation? Thank you!! |
|
| Floor197 kengkeng | Posted 2005-03-27 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 103 | |
|
My system is XP, and I downloaded MS-DOS 7.10, but how to install it? / Please teach me
|
|
| Floor198 ok0.0 | Posted 2005-04-18 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 102 | |
|
Download one to learn
|
|
| Floor199 dandan | Posted 2005-05-28 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 5 Credits 115 | |
|
Excuse me, why can't I enter WINME when I type WIN under DOS 7.10? It prompts that this command can only run under DOS 8.0.
|
|
| Floor200 peakamn | Posted 2005-06-15 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 102 | |
|
Great! Finally found it!
|
|
| Floor201 defrag | Posted 2005-07-02 00:00 |
| 中级用户 Posts 570 Credits 456 | |
|
Wengier: domineering, everyone hates, cruel and ruthless, eloquent, wanton killing, brainy but simple-minded, upright, calm in the face of weakness, turn the tide, fearless in the face of danger, face greatly changed, big hemorrhoids, big surges, focus on hemorrhoids, sacrifice oneself for duty, turn danger into joy, bright tears fall, carefully frozen broken
|
|
| Floor202 chineseway | Posted 2005-07-17 21:01 |
| 初级用户 Posts 18 Credits 35 | |
|
No one is supporting it anymore.
|
|
| Floor203 llag9810 | Posted 2005-07-26 00:18 |
| 新手上路 Posts 4 Credits 4 | |
|
How to use it. I don't know anymore. I need to study again.
|
|
| Floor204 Sonic0108 | Posted 2005-07-30 17:18 |
| 新手上路 Posts 5 Credits 11 | |
|
I extracted the file to drive H, and the system is on C. When I was installing DOS 7.1, the system prompted "abort, retry, fail?" What's the matter? Or does the file have to be installed on drive C?
|
|
| Floor205 hnfgcj | Posted 2005-07-30 18:38 |
| 新手上路 Posts 5 Credits 9 | |
|
I don't quite understand it, but still thank the LZ for the hard work.
|
|
| Floor206 wqvbbjiq | Posted 2005-08-14 17:54 |
| 初级用户 Posts 20 Credits 24 | |
|
Good stuff. Is looking for him
|
|
| Floor207 wqvbbjiq | Posted 2005-08-14 17:55 |
| 初级用户 Posts 20 Credits 24 | |
|
Does not support NTFS format. Hey, now many computers have NTFS on the C drive.
|
|
| Floor208 wqvbbjiq | Posted 2005-08-14 17:57 |
| 初级用户 Posts 20 Credits 24 | |
|
It seems that we need to divide a 100M partition on the logical partition. Can this be installed by setting it as active?
|
|
| Floor209 wqvbbjiq | Posted 2005-08-14 17:58 |
| 初级用户 Posts 20 Credits 24 | |
|
Good stuff
|
|
| Floor210 wqvbbjiq | Posted 2005-08-14 17:59 |
| 初级用户 Posts 20 Credits 24 | |
|
Using virtual floppy drives to boot or virtual CD-ROM drives to install without floppy drives and CD-ROM drives
|
|
| Prev 1 … 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 … 43 Next |
|
[ Contact the Union admin team -
中国DOS联盟 -
Standard version ] Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023 |