![]() |
China DOS Union-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum |
| Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union |
|
中国DOS联盟论坛 The time now is 2026-10-01 14:42 |
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members |
| DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » [Share] Explanation of the Configuration File of the config System |
| Printable Version 33,087 / 243 |
| Floor196 hejing | Posted 2004-01-27 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 3 Credits 115 | |
|
This really is a great place to learn. Master Rushi won't give up, right? Everyone is looking forward to your new work. Keep it up!
|
|
| Floor197 槛之外 | Posted 2004-01-29 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 6 Credits 138 | |
|
Is there any more? I'm just waiting for you...
|
|
| Floor198 仁者无敌 | Posted 2004-01-29 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105 | |
|
I know a little about DOS commands, but only very superficially. Please give me your guidance.
|
|
| Floor199 pwwk | Posted 2004-02-03 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 108 | |
|
Hello Master Rushi:
I have read your great work and think it is very good. Now I would like to ask you a question. I want to use XP's IO.sys, add ms-dos7.1's command, and use Win98's external commands for a boot disk, is that okay? |
|
| Floor200 如是大师 | Posted 2004-02-06 00:00 |
| 元老会员 Posts 3,351 Credits 9,654 From 湖北 | |
|
The question in post #199. That won't work.
|
|
| Floor201 如是大师 | Posted 2004-02-06 00:00 |
| 元老会员 Posts 3,351 Credits 9,654 From 湖北 | |
|
Because there have always been some things to deal with, I didn't continue. Please forgive me, everyone. I'll continue in the next few days.
|
|
| Floor202 zghui2002 | Posted 2004-03-04 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 21 Credits 195 | |
|
Master really knows how to keep us in suspense!!
|
|
| Floor203 hui334421 | Posted 2004-03-04 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 7 Credits 135 | |
|
Expert
|
|
| Floor204 leonxue | Posted 2004-03-05 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 110 | |
|
Thanks to the moderator for the introduction to DOS system config. To tell the truth, I'm a bit dizzy from it! I can't really understand it!
I've always wanted to learn DOS commands. Can you recommend some books about detailed DOS explanations (preferably downloadable online)? Right now I only know how to use fdisk format and setup ; I don't understand anything else at all. I found this forum through Computer News, and it really is a very good website. I'm using a win xp system right now. Can the commands you introduced be used on mine!? |
|
| Floor205 leonxue | Posted 2004-03-05 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 110 | |
|
Thanks to the moderator for the introduction to DOS system config. To tell the truth, I'm a bit dizzy from it! I can't really understand it!
I've always wanted to learn DOS commands. Can you recommend some books about detailed DOS explanations (preferably downloadable online)? Right now I only know how to use fdisk format and setup ; I don't understand anything else at all. I found this forum through Computer News, and it really is a very good website. I'm using a win xp system right now. Can the commands you introduced be used on mine!? |
|
| Floor206 winyao | Posted 2004-03-05 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 11 Credits 159 | |
|
Very good! It's also well written, but I only half understand it. I think it's because I still study and practice too little! Let's work hard together!
|
|
| Floor207 hotrandy | Posted 2004-03-05 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 12 Credits 158 | |
|
Me too/
Keep working hard. |
|
| Floor208 爱都死 | Posted 2004-03-05 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 3 Credits 116 | |
|
Very well written, I've learned from it,
|
|
| Floor209 幽谷客 | Posted 2004-03-06 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 14 Credits 180 | |
|
Many thanks~!·!~
Master Rushi~!!!! Hope you finish writing it~!~~~~~~~~~~` |
|
| Floor210 feixuenn | Posted 2004-03-29 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 3 Credits 128 | |
|
Master Rushi explained it so well, I've learned a lot from it. Thank you, please continue!!!~~~ing
|
|
| Prev 1 … 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next |
|
[ Contact the Union admin team -
中国DOS联盟 -
Standard version ] Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023 |