![]() |
China DOS Union-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum |
| Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union |
|
中国DOS联盟论坛 The time now is 2026-10-01 04:33 |
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members |
| DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » [Share] A Complete Collection of Usage of Various Commands in MS-DOS 7.x |
| Printable Version 249,662 / 640 |
| Floor196 牲口99988 | Posted 2004-01-17 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 6 Credits 131 | |
|
I don't know how many of the people reading this are now experts
|
|
| Floor197 fangminye | Posted 2004-01-17 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 4 Credits 128 | |
|
Yeah yeah! Top
|
|
| Floor198 ctagfdy | Posted 2004-01-18 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105 | |
|
Not bad.
Is there any in Chinese? Thanks |
|
| Floor199 chenzewei | Posted 2004-01-25 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 5 Credits 121 | |
|
There are a lot, but they are in English, and it looks really unpleasant. Is there any Chinese website?
|
|
| Floor200 yaoyaommx | Posted 2004-01-25 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105 | |
|
A good website, very comprehensive. Thanks a lot. Just need to use DOS.
|
|
| Floor201 kevin882 | Posted 2004-01-25 00:00 |
| 中级用户 Posts 30 Credits 248 | |
|
Thanks a lot! I was just looking for it!!
|
|
| Floor202 quzexin | Posted 2004-01-25 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 3 Credits 115 | |
|
The materials are okay, but it would be better if they were in Chinese. I want to ask you all a question. Those who know, please reply to me!
How to install the network card driver under DOS |
|
| Floor203 kevin882 | Posted 2004-01-26 00:00 |
| 中级用户 Posts 30 Credits 248 | |
|
I also want to know!!
|
|
| Floor204 冬日之星 | Posted 2004-01-26 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105 | |
|
I also opened it and took a look, it's not bad... quite considerate for everyone... Thank you, moderator!
|
|
| Floor205 kevin882 | Posted 2004-01-26 00:00 |
| 中级用户 Posts 30 Credits 248 | |
The following is a quote from dahuzhi on 2003-4-6 16:35:12: I think so too! It's just that our English is too poor!!! |
|
| Floor206 wsl | Posted 2004-01-27 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105 | |
|
It would be nice if the boot disk was simplified to only support the CD-ROM drive!
I once tried to move the PDOS95 function to the boot disk, but this function often didn't work or was unstable. Can anyone help me analyze it! |
|
| Floor207 naodandan | Posted 2004-01-28 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105 | |
|
Hello, why can't I open your file when I click it, and when going back, the system warns that it's not secure and can't be browsed? You mean the following? I have used the firewall. Does this have something to do with it?
|
|
| Floor208 cocoji | Posted 2004-01-30 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 3 Credits 116 | |
|
It's quite good, but there are some commands that I haven't used before and I can't understand them a bit.
|
|
| Floor209 等云的天空 | Posted 2004-01-30 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 110 | |
|
Why isn't it in Chinese! ~
|
|
| Floor210 aTHerther | Posted 2004-01-30 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 110 | |
|
Thanks~~
I've been looking for a long time, it's useful. I LIKE! |
|
| Prev 1 … 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 … 43 Next |
|
[ Contact the Union admin team -
中国DOS联盟 -
Standard version ] Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023 |