中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-09-30 02:11
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,278 members
DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » [Recommendation] Methods for Installing Pure DOS under WinNT/2K/XP
Printable Version  195,490 / 495
Floor196 不得不爱 Posted 2005-10-20 09:05
超级版主 Posts 2,044 Credits 5,310 From 四川南充
Originally posted by temp2005 at 2005-10-11 11:42:
Partition C is in NTFS format, which is a bit troublesome to handle.

You can just create another small primary partition in FAT16, and then use spfdisk
Floor197 jslh1314 Posted 2005-11-01 21:53
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 1 From 南昌
How can I install pure DOS if my C drive is formatted with NTFS~!
Floor198 ghapple Posted 2005-11-11 22:46
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 1 From 新疆
Is this kind of installation supposed to be the CD version?
Floor199 xiexiangsen Posted 2005-11-12 13:09
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
Moderator, how to install the full version of DOS 7.10 under WinXP. I have read all the things you wrote, but there is not a single one involving how to install specifically, which is very frustrating. I don't know much about DOS and want to learn, but I don't know how to install the full version of DOS 7.10. I hope the moderator can post a thread to talk about the specific installation steps so that we noobs can really install the full version of DOS 7.10 on our own WinXP. Thanks a lot~~~!!!
Floor200 不得不爱 Posted 2005-11-12 13:41
超级版主 Posts 2,044 Credits 5,310 From 四川南充
Are you referring to me?
Floor201 chenyongqiu Posted 2005-11-13 10:26
新手上路 Posts 9 Credits 17
You're welcome!
Floor202 yxh4230 Posted 2005-11-13 19:34
新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 4
To be honest, no matter how powerful DOS is, it can't escape the shadow of 16-bit, which is extremely pale. Although I miss the days of freely galloping on the dark DOS, and although 32-bit DOS is on the horizon, I still want to throw myself into the embrace of Linux...
Floor203 yuren008 Posted 2005-11-16 15:53
初级用户 Posts 30 Credits 72 From 中国
After reading all the above replies, I still don't understand much.
Floor204 gmy Posted 2005-11-25 01:11
版主 Posts 392 Credits 1,113
It can be achieved with GRUB4DOS!
Floor205 ysc Posted 2005-11-26 20:27
初级用户 Posts 55 Credits 118
Thanks! Learned it...................................
Floor206 look321 Posted 2005-11-29 22:21
新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 10
Hard work~

Very suitable for beginners to learn

Support
Floor207 laodifang Posted 2005-12-09 12:32
初级用户 Posts 14 Credits 36
I still find MaxDOS convenient. Pure DOS is of little use to me.
Floor208 htysm Posted 2005-12-10 16:02
高级用户 Posts 415 Credits 866
This article is too wordy and doesn't make sense.
Floor209 11017110 Posted 2005-12-29 14:33
新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 3
Are the commands in cmd under XP and 2000 not pure DOS?
Floor210 11017110 Posted 2005-12-29 14:34
新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 3
What are the differences between these two?
Prev  1 … 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 … 34  Next
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023