中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-09-30 23:31
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members
DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » [Recommendation] Classic Software for Learning DOS [Recommendation] (Download link has been repaired)
Printable Version  349,261 / 2,653
Floor181 展翅 Posted 2004-06-17 00:00
中级用户 Posts 44 Credits 253
Thank you, the thread starter!!!!!
Floor182 西门雪 Posted 2004-06-19 00:00
初级用户 Posts 3 Credits 117
Boss, can I ask you a question? My registry backup file can't be restored under Windows. The system prompts: The backup file can't be written to the registry, and some programs or processes are running. Can it be restored under DOS? Thanks!!!
Floor183 西门雪 Posted 2004-06-19 00:00
初级用户 Posts 3 Credits 117
Thanks, the owner of the post!!! I'm a super newbie, and I'll ask for advice when I become an ordinary novice.
Floor184 cmoswfy Posted 2004-06-19 00:00
初级用户 Posts 3 Credits 116
Strongly support
Floor185 huayx116 Posted 2004-06-20 00:00
初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105
Thank you very much!
Floor186 yhy96045 Posted 2004-06-21 00:00
初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 106
I used it before and was just thinking about learning it again, but I was distressed to not find it. Thanks to the landlord.
Floor187 longllb Posted 2004-06-21 00:00
初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 109
top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Floor188 小文 Posted 2004-06-22 00:00
初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 110
Very grateful
Floor189 zyhqzn Posted 2004-06-24 00:00
初级用户 Posts 10 Credits 163
Great! Thank you very much!
Floor190 tjysky Posted 2004-06-24 00:00
初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105
Thanks, support!
Floor191 loggerhead Posted 2004-06-24 00:00
初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 106
It's very good, especially for a newbie like me.
thank you very much.
Floor192 home-bbs Posted 2004-06-25 00:00
初级用户 Posts 3 Credits 113
Thank you very much!
Floor193 叶子 Posted 2004-06-28 00:00
初级用户 Posts 15 Credits 139
Thanks to the landlord. Of course, in the future, if there are good software, I will... Happy...
Floor194 sychen Posted 2004-06-29 00:00
初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 104
You're welcome!
Floor195 zgywqm Posted 2004-06-29 00:00
初级用户 Posts 18 Credits 155
I still wonder why "DOS Introduction, DOS In-depth, DOS Mastery" can't be used. Please give advice from the experts! Thanks!
Prev  1 … 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 … 177  Next
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023