中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-09-30 07:46
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,278 members
DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » Classic materials for learning DOS (17 books for entry and in-depth materials, 107MB)
Printable Version  99,567 / 346
Floor181 lianjiang2004 Posted 2008-07-05 06:32
金牌会员 Posts 1,884 Credits 3,946
Originally posted by zchdos at 2008-7-1 20:47:
This is a good thing, but I downloaded it from DOS Home. If the person upstairs can't download it, they can go to DOS Home. There are also many materials related to DOS there. DOS is a good thing, but the learning process is very long, and it also requires our patience and perseverance. I hope I can work hard with everyone to learn DOS and batch processing well. Persist, persist!


I went to take a look. The download URL provided by DOS Home points to my network disk. Hehe.
Floor182 lianjiang2004 Posted 2008-07-05 06:32
金牌会员 Posts 1,884 Credits 3,946
Due to capacity reasons, some large files have been deleted from http://www.newdisk.cn/?gghost. For the complete ones, please use the fs2you link.

[ Last edited by lianjiang2004 on 2008-7-5 at 06:35 AM ]
Floor183 wisdom Posted 2008-07-10 00:23
新手上路 Posts 4 Credits 8
high level
Floor184 dqqqzy Posted 2008-07-11 20:58
新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 2
Like it... Thanks!
Floor185 zchdos Posted 2008-07-13 18:33
初级用户 Posts 18 Credits 38
Originally posted by lianjiang2004 at 2008-7-5 06:32 AM:

I went to take a look. The download link provided by DOS Home points to my cloud disk. Hehe.

Really? Then thank you. Also, I think "DOS Nostalgia" is very good, especially the background music in it is very nice. To be honest, learning DOS while listening to that wonderful music really feels like an enjoyment. But now I've only seen some, there are too many. Mainly because the content inside is too complicated for me. Hey, learn slowly. I hope to have a deeper understanding of DOS in the future. Everyone, keep it up!
Floor186 wei198554 Posted 2008-07-16 17:07
新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 4
Come and take a look................
Floor187 zhouhuang Posted 2008-07-16 20:34
初级用户 Posts 28 Credits 56
Thank you so much!!
Thanks!!
Floor188 vk Posted 2008-07-18 21:52
中级用户 Posts 86 Credits 218
Classic. Top! Thanks LZ
Floor189 ningning791228 Posted 2008-07-19 12:06
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
Thank you for providing such a great textbook for us beginners!
Floor190 zhpxjs123 Posted 2008-07-19 17:47
新手上路 Posts 6 Credits 11
Thank you, LZ. I'll go download it right now.
Floor191 zhpxjs123 Posted 2008-07-19 18:53
新手上路 Posts 6 Credits 11
Good book, downloaded and studied.
Floor192 jiaping108 Posted 2008-07-21 11:38
新手上路 Posts 4 Credits 14
Can't download anymore? It stops at 0.7%~~
Floor193 sniffers Posted 2008-07-30 23:02
新手上路 Posts 6 Credits 11
Top, all are good.
Floor194 yanming820 Posted 2008-08-06 13:39
新手上路 Posts 7 Credits 11 From 湖南
What a great thing! Strongly support!
Floor195 flyingbird Posted 2008-08-06 18:41
新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 4
Thanks, big brother.
Prev  1 … 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 … 24  Next
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023