China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --

Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
DOS stands for freedom, openness and progress. Let us work hard, learn from the openness and GNU spirit of FreeDOS and Linux, and together build and grow a free GNU GPL world!

中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-10-01 13:24
中国DOS联盟论坛 » DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » [Share] Explanation of the Configuration File of the config System View 33,077 Replies 243
Floor 181 Posted 2003-12-22 00:00 ·  中国 陕西 西安 电信
初级用户
★
Credits 111
Posts 1
Joined 2003-06-29 00:00
23-year member
UID 6114
Gender Male
From 陕西
Status Offline
Master Rushi, your article can be summed up in one word: "good"; in two words: "really good". But can you make it a bit faster? I've been waiting for so long.
Will always support you!!!
希望通过此论坛能够结交各位朋友,在以后的日子希望大家多多指教。祝大家学有所成!
Floor 182 Posted 2003-12-22 00:00 ·  中国 上海 浦东新区 电信
初级用户
★
Credits 105
Posts 1
Joined 2003-12-22 00:00
22-year member
UID 14329
Gender Male
Status Offline
Complicated.............
Floor 183 Posted 2003-12-22 00:00 ·  中国 广东 广州 海珠区 电信
初级用户
★
Credits 117
Posts 3
Joined 2003-12-22 00:00
22-year member
UID 14337
Gender Male
Status Offline
Just arrived here, saying hello to everyone
Floor 184 Posted 2003-12-22 00:00 ·  中国 重庆 电信
初级用户
★
Credits 118
Posts 5
Joined 2003-12-17 00:00
22-year member
UID 14135
Gender Male
Status Offline
I hate it~~~~~~~why did I only now get to see Master's great work???
I'm happy~~~~~~~now I know, I finally know!!!
I'm grateful~~~~~~~Thank You! Master
Floor 185 Posted 2003-12-23 00:00 ·  中国 广东 深圳 南山区 电信
初级用户
★
Credits 106
Posts 1
Joined 2003-12-21 00:00
22-year member
UID 14302
Gender Male
Status Offline
Why isn't it finished yet? It feels so hard to wait!
Floor 186 Posted 2003-12-28 00:00 ·  中国 云南 昆明 电信
初级用户
★
Credits 117
Posts 3
Joined 2003-12-26 00:00
22-year member
UID 14495
Gender Male
Status Offline
Is there any command that can load device drivers into XMS after startup (in autoexec.bat)?
Floor 187 Posted 2003-12-28 00:00 ·  中国 云南 昆明 电信
初级用户
★
Credits 117
Posts 3
Joined 2003-12-26 00:00
22-year member
UID 14495
Gender Male
Status Offline
device.com can only load into conventiona memory
devhigh.com always reports unable to locate high memmry
addv.com has no instructions, so I don't know how to use it
Floor 188 Posted 2003-12-29 00:00 ·  中国 广东 广州 海珠区 电信
初级用户
★
Credits 117
Posts 3
Joined 2003-12-22 00:00
22-year member
UID 14337
Gender Male
Status Offline
So complicated
Floor 189 Posted 2003-12-31 00:00 ·  中国 河南 商丘 梁园区 联通
初级用户
★
Credits 105
Posts 1
Joined 2003-12-31 00:00
22-year member
UID 14709
Gender Male
Status Offline
I've been reading this for a long time, but I still can't understand it
Floor 190 Posted 2004-01-05 00:00 ·  中国 天津 电信
初级用户
★
Credits 153
Posts 10
Joined 2004-01-05 00:00
22-year member
UID 14918
Gender Male
Status Offline


Strongly support Master Rushi! Hope you return!!!

Floor 191 Posted 2004-01-14 00:00 ·  中国 山西 吕梁 离石区 联通
初级用户
★
Credits 162
Posts 8
Joined 2004-01-09 00:00
22-year member
UID 15196
Gender Male
Status Offline
Why is there no more?
Floor 192 Posted 2004-01-15 00:00 ·  中国 四川 凉山彝族自治州 西昌市 电信
初级用户
★
Credits 105
Posts 1
Joined 2004-01-15 00:00
22-year member
UID 15559
Gender Male
Status Offline
Floor 193 Posted 2004-01-16 00:00 ·  中国 湖北 武汉 电信
初级用户
★
Credits 105
Posts 1
Joined 2004-01-16 00:00
22-year member
UID 15625
Gender Male
Status Offline
Although I'm totally confused, today I've already read to page 6; I'll go home and savor it carefully! Thank you! I really hope it can be compiled together, so newbies like me can slowly absorb it! Thanks again.
Floor 194 Posted 2004-01-22 00:00 ·  中国 辽宁 大连 联通
初级用户
★★
幸运
Credits 313
Posts 51
Joined 2004-01-22 00:00
22-year member
UID 15918
Gender Male
From 辽宁省
Status Offline
Hello everyone, I'm new here. Please give me your guidance, experts~
Floor 195 Posted 2004-01-25 00:00 ·  中国 四川 宜宾 移动
初级用户
★
Credits 105
Posts 1
Joined 2004-01-25 00:00
22-year member
UID 16044
Gender Male
Status Offline
Very good, I can learn a lot from now on
‹ Prev 1… 11 12 13 14 15 …17 Next ›
Forum Jump: