China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --

Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
DOS stands for freedom, openness and progress. Let us work hard, learn from the openness and GNU spirit of FreeDOS and Linux, and together build and grow a free GNU GPL world!

中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-10-01 05:23
中国DOS联盟论坛 » DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » What is DOS used for? View 24,670 Replies 212
Floor 181 Posted 2005-01-28 00:00 ·  中国 广东 广州 白云区 电信
初级用户
★
Credits 104
Posts 2
Joined 2005-01-28 00:00
21-year member
UID 35723
Gender Male
Status Offline
If using DOS as the main software platform. Question 1: How does DOS browse the Internet (a question I've long wanted to ask)? Question 2: Can DOS manage my 160G hard disk? Personally, I really like the feeling of constantly typing commands under DOS.
Floor 182 Posted 2005-02-07 00:00 ·  中国 重庆 沙坪坝区 电信
初级用户
★
Credits 104
Posts 1
Joined 2005-02-07 00:00
21-year member
UID 36042
Gender Male
Status Offline
Just like running, it is the foundation of all sports
Floor 183 Posted 2005-02-11 00:00 ·  中国 湖北 黄冈 联通
初级用户
★
KMGT
Credits 143
Posts 18
Joined 2005-02-11 00:00
21-year member
UID 36105
Gender Male
Status Offline
Want to deeply study computer knowledge!
坚持就是胜利!
Floor 184 Posted 2005-02-17 00:00 ·  中国 广东 广州 天河区 电信
中级用户
★
Credits 205
Posts 35
Joined 2002-10-28 00:00
23-year member
UID 83
Gender Male
Status Offline
Repair some malfunctions that occur on the computer
Floor 185 Posted 2005-03-31 00:00 ·  中国 湖南 长沙 电信
初级用户
★
Credits 121
Posts 11
Joined 2005-03-31 00:00
21-year member
UID 37637
Gender Male
Status Offline
Agree with the 11th floor, but it's to learn better things. This most basic thing must be learned better!
Floor 186 Posted 2005-05-22 00:00 ·  中国 四川 资阳 电信
初级用户
★
Credits 105
Posts 3
Joined 2005-05-22 00:00
21-year member
UID 38976
Gender Male
Status Offline
DOS is the most fundamental thing, you must learn it, and you must learn it well
Floor 187 Posted 2005-05-26 00:00 ·  中国 江西 萍乡 电信
初级用户
★
Credits 104
Posts 2
Joined 2005-05-26 00:00
21-year member
UID 39078
Gender Male
Status Offline
Enrich your own treasure trove of ideas!!!
Floor 188 Posted 2005-05-29 00:00 ·  中国 福建 厦门 中移铁通
中级用户
★
Credits 283
Posts 31
Joined 2004-03-06 00:00
22-year member
UID 19334
Gender Male
Status Offline
I like batch processing this thing. It can let me do some unexpected things. I don't like third - party software much. Simple is beauty!
Floor 189 Posted 2005-06-27 00:00 ·  中国 河南 周口 电信
初级用户
★
Credits 120
Posts 11
Joined 2005-06-27 00:00
21-year member
UID 40169
Gender Male
Status Offline
For DOS, I'm still in the initial stage and need to study hard.
DOS不是万能的,但没有DOS万万不能…………
Floor 190 Posted 2005-07-08 00:00 ·  中国 广东 广州 天河区 电信
初级用户
★
Credits 138
Posts 18
Joined 2005-07-07 00:00
21-year member
UID 40599
Gender Male
Status Offline
Just think it's fun, and besides, learning DOS well is also very useful~~~~
Floor 191 Posted 2005-07-09 00:00 ·  中国 山东 济宁 电信
中级用户
★★★
痴迷DOS者
Credits 456
Posts 570
Joined 2004-10-09 00:00
21-year member
UID 32281
Gender Male
Status Offline
A necessary software development platform
DOS不是万能的,没有DOS是万万不能的
自古系统谁无死?留取胆清照汗青!uploadImages/20035317345478982.png
Floor 192 Posted 2005-07-09 00:00 ·  中国 山东 济宁 电信
中级用户
★★★
痴迷DOS者
Credits 456
Posts 570
Joined 2004-10-09 00:00
21-year member
UID 32281
Gender Male
Status Offline
I have one machine with MS - DOS 5.00 and another with Wengier - DOS 7.10
DOS不是万能的,没有DOS是万万不能的
自古系统谁无死?留取胆清照汗青!uploadImages/20035317345478982.png
Floor 193 Posted 2005-12-09 16:55 ·  中国 湖南 长沙 电信
新手上路
★
Credits 8
Posts 4
Joined 2005-12-08 10:33
20-year member
UID 46710
Gender Male
Status Offline
I've always wanted to be proficient in computers, but often found myself in a dilemma about where to start. By chance, I thought of starting with learning DOS. These days, I've been persevering, and I also feel that the direction I chose is correct. Because when you see your commands one by one become obedient instructions under the prompt, the joy is indescribable.

However, the road is long. For someone who isn't a computer major, to be proficient in computers, one has to pay hard costs. I think as long as I keep practicing, keep summarizing, communicate more, be modest and prudent, it won't take too long, and I can either not make a sound or make a great splash.
Floor 194 Posted 2006-03-15 00:24 ·  中国 河南 濮阳 联通
初级用户
★
Credits 24
Posts 8
Joined 2006-03-05 12:34
20-year member
UID 51385
Status Offline
It can be installed under DOS, just that setup can't be used. Then find win.exe in the i386 under the CD, and execute this whole command. Give it a try. Often visiting the forum and exchanging ideas is a good thing. I brought back to life a machine that was about to be thrown away just like this.
Floor 195 Posted 2006-03-15 20:41 ·  中国 广西 玉林 电信
初级用户
★
Credits 75
Posts 36
Joined 2006-02-08 20:00
20-year member
UID 50048
Status Offline
Used for installing WIN
Forum Jump: