![]() |
China DOS Union-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum |
| Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union |
|
中国DOS联盟论坛 The time now is 2026-09-30 14:38 |
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members |
| DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » The very comprehensive Simplified Chinese DOS command help file I found |
| Printable Version 90,538 / 734 |
| Floor181 Nowitec | Posted 2007-04-03 23:56 |
| 新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2 | |
|
Thanks to the LZ! Also post a thread to see if I can get some points! Hehe
|
|
| Floor182 xkyt | Posted 2007-04-04 05:17 |
| 新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 6 | |
|
I originally bought a help dictionary for DOS 4.0. Sweat, I couldn't understand many contents at that time. Haha, I don't read it much now, but it's still very useful.
|
|
| Floor183 zhsun | Posted 2007-04-04 06:15 |
| 新手上路 Posts 11 Credits 21 | |
| Floor184 14602737qq | Posted 2007-04-04 17:46 |
| 新手上路 Posts 7 Credits 16 | |
|
Still send it to my email box.
|
|
| Floor185 mmbo | Posted 2007-04-04 19:56 |
| 新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 4 | |
|
Newcomer to the forum, please take care of me! Good stuff, need to download!
|
|
| Floor186 csmcykl | Posted 2007-04-05 00:02 |
| 新手上路 Posts 9 Credits 15 | |
|
Big brother, hurry up and upload it.
|
|
| Floor187 dklyx | Posted 2007-04-05 00:22 |
| 新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2 | |
|
Last September, I went to the US to take care of my grandson for half a year. I took along the IBM S30 notebook, which has no backlight and a floppy drive, with the OS being WIN2K, and there was a GHOST backup on drive D.
After a month, I accidentally deleted files, the notebook got damaged and couldn't boot into the system. I quickly used my child's notebook to go online, so I thought about making a bootable USB drive, downloading software. Two days later, I was hit by a virus, so I had to send the notebook back to the manufacturer (it was still under warranty). There was no computer available at home anymore, which affected my child's study and work, and I felt quite ashamed. I made up my mind not to use my child's computer anymore and to fix the S30. I found a nearby computer repair shop in the phone book. This shop was set up at home and there was only one person; the shop owner received me warmly, but unfortunately, because I didn't have a USB CD-ROM drive and the original WIN2K disc, he couldn't help. When I went to another shop and told them, they said it had to be treated as a repair, with a base repair fee of $99 plus $25 per hour, which scared me. The third shop also had a base fee of $99 plus $25 per hour. It seemed that this price was the market rate. So I gave up the idea of sending it for repair. Then I thought about finding a desktop computer and removing the notebook's hard drive to restore the system on the desktop computer. I quickly brought back an HP monitor from e-waste machines, MADE IN CHINA. Then I saw several hosts, but their insides were all in a mess. Because my family all opposed it, and also considering that it was difficult to find a 2.5"-3.5" hard drive adapter, I gave up this idea. Still not giving up, I urgently called a friend in China for help, asking him to send a GHOST bootable USB drive. This friend is an amateur computer expert and told me that there was a Longking triple-boot available, but it wasn't guaranteed to boot the S30. I told him that a Longking dual-boot USB drive was better; the S30 only supports USB drive booting from FDD (I found out about USB booting after this notebook got damaged). Unfortunately, the Longking dual-boot USB drives that support FDD have long been discontinued. Time flew by, and the return date was approaching, and I finally calmed down. The biggest gain from the notebook damage incident was: realizing the preciousness of DOS knowledge. I am very interested in any knowledge that can guide the computer to restore the system. After returning, I got a 32M antique Longking dual-boot USB drive. The USB drive is very small, but I feel it is very heavy. The Longking dual-boot USB drive can boot the S30 into DOS. Can the Longking dual-boot USB drive boot a normal USB CD-ROM drive and external hard drive? Can it boot a CF card? Can it boot a PC card device? Wait? All roads lead to Rome, I want to explore it. To explore these questions, I found that my DOS knowledge is too poor. The exploration path is in DOS. Moderators and netizens of the China DOS Union, I want to walk with you. |
|
| Floor188 estar | Posted 2007-04-05 09:58 |
| 中级用户 Posts 103 Credits 346 | |
|
Haven't I already uploaded it?
|
|
| Floor189 aliu134 | Posted 2007-04-06 02:03 |
| 新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2 | |
| Floor190 ahllahll | Posted 2007-04-06 04:11 |
| 初级用户 Posts 13 Credits 31 | |
|
Let me take a look
|
|
| Floor191 fath | Posted 2007-04-06 13:37 |
| 新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 3 | |
|
Bump
|
|
| Floor192 aojian12hen | Posted 2007-04-08 02:40 |
| 新手上路 Posts 4 Credits 8 From 哈尔滨 | |
|
Thanks for sharing
|
|
| Floor193 Amber | Posted 2007-04-08 08:38 |
| 新手上路 Posts 4 Credits 8 | |
|
Why can't the first one be downloaded...
|
|
| Floor194 netroyal | Posted 2007-04-08 10:06 |
| 初级用户 Posts 12 Credits 30 | |
|
Prevent visitors from downloading?
|
|
| Floor195 sma11c0u | Posted 2007-04-10 00:08 |
| 新手上路 Posts 4 Credits 7 | |
| Prev 1 … 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 … 49 Next |
|
[ Contact the Union admin team -
中国DOS联盟 -
Standard version ] Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023 |