中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-09-30 07:32
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,278 members
DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » I have here a detailed explanation of Chinese MS-DOS 7.10 commands
Printable Version  24,624 / 211
Floor181 taoty Posted 2006-06-18 22:30
中级用户 Posts 112 Credits 275
I also want a point, thank you very much.
taoty1@163.com
Floor182 dogdos Posted 2006-06-20 10:06
新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 10
Floor183 emaideng Posted 2006-06-21 17:22
初级用户 Posts 11 Credits 38
I need an email emaideng@126.com
Floor184 whut2005 Posted 2006-11-16 03:23
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
Please provide the specific content that needs to be translated. Currently, only the email address is given, and there is no other text to translate. If you want to translate the email address, it remains as "asssgg@tom.com". Please clarify the full content that needs translation.
Floor185 kiusun Posted 2006-11-16 04:24
初级用户 Posts 13 Credits 37
I also want one sun_kiu@163.com
Floor186 abcdos Posted 2006-11-16 04:47
初级用户 Posts 45 Credits 88
Just passing by, don't want it
Floor187 xkyykx Posted 2006-11-17 08:50
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
I also want:
xky-1@163.com
Floor188 xiaoyunwang Posted 2007-11-12 17:07
高级用户 Posts 374 Credits 940 From 湖南张家界
Floor189 XiaoGuDong Posted 2007-11-14 00:29
初级用户 Posts 88 Credits 172
Haven't the thread starter's good stuff been fully distributed yet?
Floor190 chenxing0711 Posted 2007-11-14 17:40
初级用户 Posts 28 Credits 74 From 辽宁省葫芦岛
The landlord, please give me one. chenxing_0711@sina.com. Thanks in advance!
Floor191 cbcyll Posted 2007-11-14 18:45
初级用户 Posts 20 Credits 36
Floor192 sunsuzhou Posted 2007-11-20 17:26
初级用户 Posts 10 Credits 20
Floor193 xueyesanbu Posted 2007-11-21 09:42
新手上路 Posts 8 Credits 8
Bumped it
OP has such good luck
Floor194 fengylse Posted 2007-11-21 12:34
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 1
I also want it. I have already sent an email to the thread starter. Please send me a copy. Thanks
Floor195 xitele1230 Posted 2007-11-24 01:35
初级用户 Posts 11 Credits 29
Isn't it okay to upload it soon?
Prev  1 … 10 11 12 13 14 15  Next
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023