![]() |
China DOS Union-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum |
| Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union |
|
中国DOS联盟论坛 The time now is 2026-10-01 18:23 |
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members |
| DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » Want to systematically study DOS |
| Printable Version 73,696 / 595 |
| Floor166 jackson313 | Posted 2007-04-15 15:05 |
| 初级用户 Posts 26 Credits 48 | |
|
Thanks for sharing, bookmarked. Thanks for sharing, bookmarked. Thanks for sharing, bookmark. Thanks for sharing, bookmarked. Share, bookmarked. 了
|
|
| Floor167 thmzlp | Posted 2007-04-16 08:18 |
| 新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 3 | |
|
Support
|
|
| Floor168 mtiankong | Posted 2007-04-16 10:10 |
| 初级用户 Posts 38 Credits 70 | |
|
Good stuff. Thanks!!!
|
|
| Floor169 99 | Posted 2007-04-18 04:11 |
| 新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 5 | |
|
Thanks
|
|
| Floor170 toyqiu | Posted 2007-04-18 08:45 |
| 新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2 | |
|
Yes, study hard!!!
|
|
| Floor171 tianjiang | Posted 2007-04-18 12:02 |
| 初级用户 Posts 11 Credits 21 | |
|
Thanks, dear Super Moderator of "Can't Help Falling in Love"
|
|
| Floor172 wgx1688 | Posted 2007-04-24 03:42 |
| 初级用户 Posts 34 Credits 60 | |
|
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
|
|
| Floor173 youhuozhiwen | Posted 2007-04-24 08:16 |
| 新手上路 Posts 10 Credits 16 | |
|
Hehe, study hard and make progress every day! Strive to learn DOS!
|
|
| Floor174 zengkai | Posted 2007-04-24 09:47 |
| 新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2 | |
| Floor175 petpiger | Posted 2007-04-24 13:31 |
| 新手上路 Posts 5 Credits 10 | |
| Floor176 d283405329 | Posted 2007-04-25 07:54 |
| 初级用户 Posts 11 Credits 26 | |
|
Hope everyone can give more guidance
|
|
| Floor177 luowei144 | Posted 2007-04-26 03:34 |
| 初级用户 Posts 28 Credits 57 | |
|
The DOS Union is a good place. You'll know it after staying here for a long time.
|
|
| Floor178 onmiss | Posted 2007-04-29 13:53 |
| 新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2 | |
|
Learn more, study more...
|
|
| Floor179 uforange | Posted 2007-05-02 21:58 |
| 中级用户 Posts 92 Credits 265 From 广西 | |
|
What the second floor said is too right! I just started learning DOS too. Maybe it's been a few months now, and I learned it by myself! The day before I went to the bookstore to buy books, my classmate went to Xinhua Bookstore to buy, but couldn't find it. The next day I went by myself and luckily, maybe it's fate that I have with DOS! I actually bought it! (At that time there were only three copies left) It's "DOS Command Encyclopedia" published in 2005. But when I came back, reading it was very tiring, and at that time I was a beginner, so I felt especially tired! Still, reading that super main board's DOS quick start in our place is much better by several times! Really! It was such a pity that I couldn't find this place back then, and I wasted a lot of time reading those! The thing of DOS quick start is really very useful for beginners! Hehe, personal opinion!
|
|
| Floor180 y3345 | Posted 2007-05-03 08:53 |
| 初级用户 Posts 16 Credits 60 From 江西 | |
|
Who can take me, a beginner apprentice, and find a good master for me?
|
|
| Prev 1 … 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 … 40 Next |
|
[ Contact the Union admin team -
中国DOS联盟 -
Standard version ] Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023 |