![]() |
China DOS Union-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum |
| Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union |
|
中国DOS联盟论坛 The time now is 2026-09-29 19:01 |
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,278 members |
| DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » How to Boot Pure DOS under WinNT/2K/XP [Original] |
| Printable Version 97,591 / 173 |
| Floor166 南蛮子 | Posted 2003-10-09 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 10 Credits 152 | |
|
Heheh
Really very useful I have succeeded. Ha, cool! Top!!! |
|
| Floor167 Climbing | Posted 2003-10-13 00:00 |
| 铂金会员 Posts 2,753 Credits 6,962 From 河北保定 | |
|
I'm sorry, I skipped the content from page 2 to page 16. I only have one question about the original post by the thread starter:
What if my C drive is an NTFS partition? Your method is only suitable for the case where the C: drive (that is, the NT boot partition) is a FAT or FAT32 partition. Now a more perfect solution is to use Vfloppy. For detailed information, you can see here: http://bbs.wwwfox.net/cgi-bin/topic.cgi?forum=2&topic=10476&show=0 I'm sorry, I roughly looked at the content of the subsequent replies, and basically confirmed that if it's NTFS, the method in the original post can't be used to boot a pure DOS environment, but I hope Wengier can modify the original post to note that the C drive must be a FAT or FAT32 partition. (Hehe, I don't know if you can see my reply). However, the method in the link I sent earlier is still usable and is a better solution. |
|
| Floor168 Wengier | Posted 2003-10-15 00:00 |
| 系统支持 Posts 10,521 Credits 27,736 | |
|
Climbing,
I will read this reply, and I have taught others multiple times before to use VFLOPPY to boot to pure DOS when the C drive is NTFS. But I know this article is already outdated, so I have no intention of modifying the article itself anymore. If I were to modify it, it would be better to write a brand - new article. |
|
| Floor169 Climbing | Posted 2003-10-16 00:00 |
| 铂金会员 Posts 2,753 Credits 6,962 From 河北保定 | |
|
Then hurry up and write a brand-new article, and it is also a rigorous attitude to make necessary modifications and notes to outdated articles.
|
|
| Floor170 allul | Posted 2003-10-22 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 4 Credits 120 | |
|
Yeah, yeah, yeah. This way, more people can benefit from it, and the information obtained is more accurate.
|
|
| Floor171 Wengier | Posted 2003-10-22 00:00 |
| 系统支持 Posts 10,521 Credits 27,736 | |
The following is a quote from allul on 2003-10-22 14:18:51: Yeah, so I've removed the sticky for this article. I'll write a new document when I have time. |
|
| Floor172 elnor | Posted 2003-10-25 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 106 | |
|
I first came in, discovered this website, immediately felt this website is very good, I like it too much, now there are so few websites full of wise remarks, strongly support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|
|
| Floor173 阳光游子 | Posted 2003-10-25 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 6 Credits 132 From 山东省 | |
The following is a quote from 5266ceasar on 2003-9-21 20:30:18:Thank you very much! |
|
| Floor174 mtsd | Posted 2004-01-30 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 5 Credits 122 | |
|
顶
|
|
| Prev 1 … 9 10 11 12 |
|
[ Contact the Union admin team -
中国DOS联盟 -
Standard version ] Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023 |