Determined to hack into machines
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
DOS stands for freedom, openness and progress. Let us work hard, learn from the openness and GNU spirit of FreeDOS and Linux, and together build and grow a free GNU GPL world!
The following is the speech of Kinglion on February 19, 2004 at 02:47:58 AM:
Without DOS, there would be no WINDOWS, just as there would be no son without a father.
Such a simple truth is understood by everyone.
Micro$oft gave up DOS just to firmly hold everyone and make everyone hand over a large amount of money to it.
Because DOS is open, it allows you to know more, and it is an OS that makes Micro$oft unable to make big money. So it is said that Micro$oft wants to give up DOS and wants to ban open source...
Here is the speech of fw on 2003-4-28 21:55:05:
Having read so many friends' talks about DOS, I want to say that I like the classic things in the past. I think if DOS develops well, it is indeed small but practical. The current WinXP gives people the feeling of being flashy but useless. I still use Win3.2, Win95, Win97 from time to time.
But why can't WinXP perform the setup installation under DOS? For old motherboards that don't support optical drives, isn't it...