中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-09-30 00:16
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,278 members
DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » [Recommendation] Methods for Installing Pure DOS under WinNT/2K/XP
Printable Version  195,444 / 495
Floor151 cqerwa Posted 2004-12-30 00:00
初级用户 Posts 3 Credits 110
Please tell me the specific method of using the spfdisk software to make multiple boot disks as mentioned in the article. My C drive is in NTFS format.
Floor152 cqerwa Posted 2004-12-30 00:00
初级用户 Posts 3 Credits 110
The article says how to use the spfdisk software to make multiple active disks. Specifically, what is the method?
Floor153 shingo Posted 2005-01-02 00:00
初级用户 Posts 5 Credits 123
What is the shutdown command for DOS?
Floor154 yzhtth Posted 2005-01-07 00:00
初级用户 Posts 5 Credits 115
Thank you very much for the webmaster's good article. I'm a newbie, and there will be things to trouble you in the future.
Floor155 wegy33 Posted 2005-01-22 00:00
初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 103
Is the DOS entered through the floppy boot disk virtualized by vfloppy pure? If not, what is the difference between it and the command prompt in Windows XP?
Floor156 haodabao007 Posted 2005-01-28 00:00
初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 104
May I ask the landlord whether MSDOS7.10 can be installed under the WINME operating system to generate a dual boot? There are particularly many steps in the MSDOS7.10 CD installation, are the ones at the back plug-ins? Can they not be installed?
Floor157 龙城闪客 Posted 2005-02-01 00:00
初级用户 Posts 3 Credits 104
I recommend a DOS tool! Qingfeng Network, pure DOS!~~
Floor158 龙城闪客 Posted 2005-02-01 00:00
初级用户 Posts 3 Credits 104
cut
Floor159 龙城闪客 Posted 2005-02-01 00:00
初级用户 Posts 3 Credits 104
The building owner said it's too complicated! To put it simply, for 2000 XP FAT32 format, when formatting the C drive, leave a DOS tool /q/s. S is to leave the DOS tool. If it's NTFS, I recommend a pure DOS, which is much better than the building owner's! What rubbish!郁闷! Friends in need add my QQ: 93915970
Floor160 lengxuetv Posted 2005-03-11 00:00
初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 102
What's going on? I don't quite understand.
Floor161 myboy11 Posted 2005-03-13 00:00
初级用户 Posts 8 Credits 120
Ye,,,,Newcomer,,,Please everyone take care of me,,,,,Mom said, we need to study hard so that we can make progress every day,,,,,,
Floor162 cmd Posted 2005-03-18 00:00
初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 103
I'm new here. I want to learn about knowledge related to DOS. Please take care of me, dear楼主, and all the seniors. Thank you!
Floor163 mingwen Posted 2005-03-19 00:00
初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 102
Not very clear at once!
Floor164 sgfayin Posted 2005-03-20 00:00
初级用户 Posts 7 Credits 127
I installed DOS 7.01 and it feels pretty good! (My computer system is winxp, and DOS 7.01 is installed in drive E: After installation, a dual-boot menu appears), but when running some programs under DOS 7.01, it prompts that there is not enough memory to run. In addition, under winxp, it feels that opening files is slow. I wonder what the reason is.
Floor165 sgfayin Posted 2005-03-25 00:00
初级用户 Posts 7 Credits 127
I installed DOS 7.01 and it feels pretty good! (My computer system is winxp, and DOS 7.01 is installed in drive E:; after installation, a dual-boot menu appears). But when running some programs under DOS 7.01, it prompts that there is not enough memory to run. Also, under winxp, it feels that opening files is slow. Can experts give an explanation? Also, I installed DOS 7.01 on two different computers, but on one computer, there are four files: AUTOEXEC.BAT and AUTOEXEC.NT, CONFIG.SYS and CONFIG.NT, while on the other computer, only two files: AUTOEXEC.BAT and CONFIG.SYS appear, and the contents of these two files are relatively simple with only one or two statements (I don't remember exactly what they are).
Prev  1 … 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 … 34  Next
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023