![]() |
China DOS Union-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum |
| Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union |
|
中国DOS联盟论坛 The time now is 2026-10-01 06:07 |
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members |
| DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » Download: MS-DOS 7.10 Complete Installation Version (Including Graphic Installation Program) |
| Printable Version 266,187 / 639 |
| Floor136 萧云 | Posted 2004-05-18 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 5 Credits 125 | |
|
Not bad! Just can't connect. 1
|
|
| Floor137 sjfnuli | Posted 2004-05-19 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105 | |
|
Can I directly download it to the hard disk since I don't have a floppy drive?
|
|
| Floor138 Wengier | Posted 2004-05-25 00:00 |
| 系统支持 Posts 10,521 Credits 27,736 | |
The following is a quote from sjfnuli at 11:17:27 AM on May 19, 2004: Didn't the article say it was possible? |
|
| Floor139 梦幻天使 | Posted 2004-05-28 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 4 Credits 120 | |
|
LZ, why do they all say that they can't enter Windows after installation?
|
|
| Floor140 Wengier | Posted 2004-05-28 00:00 |
| 系统支持 Posts 10,521 Credits 27,736 | |
The following is the statement quoted from Dream Angel at 07:10:55 AM on May 28, 2004: Most people can get in, so there's no need to say much. It's just that a few people couldn't enter due to incorrect usage methods, so that's why it's posted to ask. |
|
| Floor141 rickyrock | Posted 2004-06-04 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 12 Credits 150 | |
|
Greatly thank wengier!!!!
Plus support |
|
| Floor142 wyxghost | Posted 2004-06-11 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105 | |
|
I want to know the usage of the DEBUG command
|
|
| Floor143 tuolong | Posted 2004-06-19 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 110 | |
|
ddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
|
|
| Floor144 dylneil | Posted 2004-06-27 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 8 Credits 134 | |
|
I am entering this forum for the first time. I have browsed through all the posts in this topic, and I feel it is really excellent. It is rare for the moderator to be so enthusiastic. This can't be done without great dedication. Here I just express my high respect.
|
|
| Floor145 lgp311 | Posted 2004-06-29 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 6 Credits 128 | |
|
Normally, after entering MS-DOS 7.10, you can enter 98 by typing win, but there are the following prompts "insufficient conventional memory to run windows" and "reconfigure your system to have at least 335kb free memory" (meaning that there is insufficient memory, and you need to modify the system to have at least 335kb of free memory). How to modify this?
|
|
| Floor146 lgp311 | Posted 2004-06-29 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 6 Credits 128 | |
|
I'm very stupid. After entering XP, I deleted the directory of ms-dos7.10. Is there still a way to save it?
|
|
| Floor147 fangbabi | Posted 2004-07-06 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 110 | |
|
After listening to what the webmaster said, the functions of DOS are very powerful. I'm a bit tempted and want to install the DOS system to learn DOS. I wonder if the application programs under the DOS 7.10 system are also very easy to use. Is it easy to connect to the Internet between DOS and Windows?
|
|
| Floor148 YQZX | Posted 2004-07-17 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 4 Credits 123 | |
|
Excuse me, webmaster: How to extract the IMG floppy disk version file to the hard disk for installation? I used WinImage to extract the downloaded DOS71 to the hard disk but don't know how to install it. Can you tell me? I'm a newbie.
|
|
| Floor149 春天 | Posted 2004-07-18 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 4 Credits 120 | |
|
What's going on?
|
|
| Floor150 crazydragon | Posted 2004-07-24 00:00 |
| 初级用户 Posts 4 Credits 109 | |
|
Got it!
|
|
| Prev 1 … 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 … 43 Next |
|
[ Contact the Union admin team -
中国DOS联盟 -
Standard version ] Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023 |