中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-10-01 03:23
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members
DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » [Share] A Complete Collection of Usage of Various Commands in MS-DOS 7.x
Printable Version  249,628 / 640
Floor136 exitwin98 Posted 2003-10-10 00:00
中级用户 Posts 23 Credits 217
echo @regedit c:\Windows\system.reg>nul >c:\autoexec.bat
I want to use this batch file to generate autoexec.bat
The command inside is @regedit c:\Windows\system.reg>nul
But actually what is generated is @regedit c:\Windows\system.reg
Sent by mistake, I have re-posted it to
Batch Processing Diagnosis Room
Floor137 sun_lixin Posted 2003-10-11 00:00
初级用户 Posts 15 Credits 172
Please provide more context or clarify what "shou xi" refers to exactly as it could be various things. If it's a proper noun or has a specific technical context within the forum that isn't clear from just these two characters, more information is needed to accurately translate or interpret.
Floor138 下半辈子 Posted 2003-10-13 00:00
中级用户 Posts 23 Credits 204
A good website. It's a pity it's in English, and it's really hard to read.
Floor139 lhymessage Posted 2003-10-14 00:00
初级用户 Posts 13 Credits 148
Good stuff ah~~~~~~~
Floor140 无妄★模拟 Posted 2003-10-14 00:00
初级用户 Posts 35 Credits 280
Why is it all in English!
Floor141 legend_qyc Posted 2003-10-14 00:00
初级用户 Posts 3 Credits 113
Actually, is there any in Chinese? My English is really too bad!


Floor142 遗忘的情人 Posted 2003-10-14 00:00
初级用户 Posts 9 Credits 128
If my English is too poor, what should I do?
Floor143 xlmok Posted 2003-10-15 00:00
初级用户 Posts 4 Credits 121
You're welcome!
Floor144 wy_hxj Posted 2003-10-15 00:00
初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105
Moderator, is there any in Chinese?
Floor145 sunflower Posted 2003-10-18 00:00
初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105
I also have a website here, which is in Chinese. Everyone can take a look at http://www.sqbook.com/home/doswin/dos/index.asp
Floor146 way21 Posted 2003-10-18 00:00
初级用户 Posts 3 Credits 112
Anyway, I just want to thank everyone. Hehe!
Floor147 newer Posted 2003-10-19 00:00
初级用户 Posts 3 Credits 116
I see it, but it will still take some time to digest.
Floor148 xlz372101 Posted 2003-10-20 00:00
初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105
I like it, thanks a lot
Floor149 6346144 Posted 2003-10-22 00:00
初级用户 Posts 3 Credits 113
Is there a Chinese version?
Floor150 陈显峰 Posted 2003-10-23 00:00
初级用户 Posts 3 Credits 119
Thanks, great guys```You've worked hard.

Want to learn from you
Prev  1 … 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 … 43  Next
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023