中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-09-29 19:01
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,278 members
DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室) » How to Boot Pure DOS under WinNT/2K/XP [Original]
Printable Version  97,592 / 173
Floor136 zlbzlw Posted 2003-08-11 00:00
初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105
Boss, I'm also a newbie. Is there any place that introduces DOS basic commands? Please give me one. Thanks
Floor137 lilililo Posted 2003-08-14 00:00
初级用户 Posts 5 Credits 112
Are all these operations to be done under DOS?
But now I only have the XP system.
No CD drive, no floppy drive, and no USB flash drive can be used to boot.
What can I do???
Floor138 tjfly Posted 2003-08-17 00:00
初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105
I successfully installed Ms-DOS under XP. I was originally very HAPPY, but there is always that annoying waiting screen....
I want to remove the waiting time. Can any big brother tell me, or if it can have a hotkey like in 98, that would be even HAPPIER. Thanks everyone. I'm really at a loss....
Floor139 月满西楼 Posted 2003-08-18 00:00
初级用户 Posts 3 Credits 113
I know you are an expert in DOS and even computer - related aspects. I want to ask a question: My computer has a dual - system, which are win98se and win2000 professional respectively. I want the computer to have the menu of the above two systems as well as DOS when it starts up. I don't know how to achieve it? (Usually, I choose to enter win98 and then press F8 to make a choice, but I find it troublesome)
Floor140 demf Posted 2003-08-19 00:00
初级用户 Posts 3 Credits 110
Can I create a DOS boot option since my three partitions are all NTFS?
Thanks.
Floor141 眼泪哭了 Posted 2003-08-19 00:00
初级用户 Posts 8 Credits 138
The following is the speech of Benben Bear on 2003-8-9 13:32:05:
Wengier, my operation steps are as follows:

(After reading your "Good Tool for Disk Maintenance SRCTools" and "How to Boot Pure DOS under WinNT/2K/XP" carefully and modifying according to my own situation), please see where the problem is

1. First, save the boot information of WinXP to a file.

SRCBOOT C: I:\BOOTSECT.SAV/S
SRCMBR 0 I:\OLDMBR.SAV/S
SRCFAT C: I:\SAVED.FAT/S

2. Execute the command SYS C:

3. Save the content in the main boot sector at this time (that is, the DOS boot information) to the C:\BOOTSECT.DOS file,

SRCBOOT C: C:\BOOTSECT.DOS/S
SRCMBR 0 C:\MBRSECT.DOS/S
SRCFAT C: C:\FATSECT.DOS/S

4. Restore the boot information of WinXP.

SRCBOOT C: I:\BOOTSECT.SAV/R
SRCMBR 0 I:OLDMBR.SAV/R
SRCFAT C: I:\SAVED.FAT/R


5. Modify the C:\BOOT.INI file.

Add a line under the section: C:\="MS-DOS"

At the first step, I got stuck. Because after entering the command line, the screen always reminds me of the input format of SRCBOOT or SRCMBR or SMCFAT, but the format I entered is not wrong.


Wrong:
It should be like this:
First put the DOS disk into A
1. sys a: c:
2. srcboot c: c:\bootsect.dos /s
3. bootpart winnt boot:c:
Floor142 luogq Posted 2003-08-19 00:00
初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 105
The following is the speech of Wengier on 2003-8-6 22:27:18:
Or download a "MS-DOS 7.10 Complete Installation Edition" in the "DOS Boot Disk" section, and it can automatically make a dual boot with WinNT/2K/XP.。


I downloaded it; but why are they all IMG files? How to use them??? Please teach the landlord!
Floor143 xuan5272095 Posted 2003-08-23 00:00
初级用户 Posts 3 Credits 113
I accidentally found out: DOS is really fun!
Floor144 szycq Posted 2003-08-31 00:00
初级用户 Posts 8 Credits 137
After looking at it for a long time, I'm still completely confused.
Floor145 allinone Posted 2003-09-01 00:00
初级用户 Posts 24 Credits 168
Hello!
Floor146 lxhdlxhd Posted 2003-09-06 00:00
初级用户 Posts 3 Credits 113
top
Floor147 livepig Posted 2003-09-06 00:00
初级用户 Posts 4 Credits 118
Wengier - New DOS Era:
I made the boot disk according to your operation requirements and followed your instructions. I can't understand the things inside. At the beginning, there were six options. I didn't choose, and it automatically selected the first item. Then there was an item that seemed to ask Y/N? I typed Y, and then... it's over... I restarted the computer and couldn't enter WIN2000. Using the WIN2000 installation disk didn't work either, help...
Floor148 livepig Posted 2003-09-06 00:00
初级用户 Posts 4 Credits 118
Here's the translation:

Here is the speech quoted from mikeby on 2003-6-3 9:51:20:
I'm a newbie: The following is my understanding of the operation. I don't know if it's correct. Please correct and guide the moderator:
1. SYS A: C: (Use the sys command to transfer DOS system files to the C drive)
2. SRCBOOT C: C:\BOOTSECT.DOS /S (Save the content in the main boot sector at this time (that is, the DOS boot information) to the C:\BOOTSECT.DOS file)
3. BOOTPART WINNT BOOT:C: (I'm using the XP system. Can I use bootpart winxp boot:c:?)
4. Then add the line to start DOS in BOOT.INI.
Request for help:
a. I don't know how to do step 4 above.... Please give guidance.
b. I downloaded the moderator's MS-DOS 7.10 startup compressed package. After decompressing it, how to make a boot disk for the above operations?

I also don't understand how to do the fourth step. Please write the specific running commands and content so that we don't take detours. HAPPYEVERDAY
Floor149 livepig Posted 2003-09-07 00:00
初级用户 Posts 4 Credits 118
When the system enters MS-DOS, it prompts: I/O error. Is there any expert to give guidance? Thanks a lot.
Floor150 狼五 Posted 2003-09-11 00:00
初级用户 Posts 4 Credits 114
I'm a newbie~ I just want to ask, can DOS be copied or virtualized in Windows?
Prev  1 … 7 8 9 10 11 12  Next
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023