中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-09-30 04:29
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,278 members
DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室)  Moderators: ko20010214、zzz19760225
View digest  4,336 threads / 174 pages
Subject Author Replies / Views Last post
How can I make unrar's help display one screen at a time? (using the more command) xiaojun 2 / 826 2003-06-30 00:00
xiaojun
[Help] Question about how to use HD-COPY. It's all in English and I can't understand it! zsw_13579 1 / 851 2003-06-30 00:00
ko20010214
How do you end a batch file when writing it with the copy command 小雨 2 / 845 2003-06-30 00:00
Roy
Does DOS 6.22 only recognize 64MB of memory??? waterz 15 / 3,827 2003-06-29 00:00
Wengier
[Help] I know nothing about DOS, where should I start learning? y_869 11 / 1,057 2003-06-29 00:00
baobao726
Things to watch out for when using DOS under vmvare? sunsol 0 / 956 2003-06-29 00:00
sunsol
Question about the differences between NTFS, FAT16, and FAT32? biaochen 2 / 1,127 2003-06-29 00:00
yiyesong
[Help]. temptation 8 / 1,536 2003-06-28 00:00
菜鸟新干线
Can anyone tell me how to reinstall the system under DOS? verycoco 9 / 1,103 2003-06-28 00:00
minisheep
[Help] I want to replace WinXP with Win98 welson铭铭 1 / 696 2003-06-28 00:00
菜鸟新干线
Does anyone still remember Xiaohaichuan's website? 阿海 3 / 744 2003-06-28 00:00
阿海
What do you think of these sites? hj_18 5 / 913 2003-06-28 00:00
Wengier
Question about XCOPY!? xiaojun 5 / 801 2003-06-28 00:00
ko20010214
Why can't it format? Please advise 菜鸟新干线 8 / 1,264 2003-06-27 00:00
雨浪飘零
Is the moderator here? Come in and solve the FINDCD problem~~~ 雨浪飘零 15 / 3,243 2003-06-27 00:00
Wengier
Does anyone have a download for the Chinese version of DOS 6.22~? zjhomes 2 / 1,276 2003-06-27 00:00
如是大师
[Help] Looking for a floppy disk repair tool fas 4 / 1,471 2003-06-26 00:00
如是大师
Virtual PC for Windows V5.1 fangjian19 3 / 880 2003-06-26 00:00
如是大师
[Help] (Rebuild track 0 for a floppy disk) 风 3 / 780 2003-06-26 00:00
如是大师
How can I make my A: drive bootable? xiaojun 3 / 870 2003-06-26 00:00
如是大师
No Win98, how can I get a complete DOS 7.10? hj_18 2 / 982 2003-06-26 00:00
hj_18
[Urgent] Question about writing to IMG files with commands under DOS... 电吉入侵 2 / 883 2003-06-26 00:00
Wengier
How do I install DOS? 孤独的西狼 9 / 1,633 2003-06-25 00:00
LanE
What parameter makes a window run minimized under Windows? 电吉入侵 3 / 1,022 2003-06-25 00:00
baobolz
[Help] DOS and BIOS interrupt function calls sinline 1 / 766 2003-06-25 00:00
Dark-Destroy
Prev  1 … 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 … 174  Next
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023