![]() |
China DOS Union-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum |
| Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union |
|
中国DOS联盟论坛 The time now is 2026-09-29 01:02 |
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,278 members |
| DOS批处理 & 脚本技术(批处理室) » How can I read novels with a batch file? |
| Printable Version 896 / 2 |
| Floor1 slw218856 | Posted 2008-09-06 21:53 |
| 初级用户 Posts 75 Credits 133 | |
|
Make a P file. When I want to read a novel (a txt file), I can just drag the file onto P and then read the novel. P's background has some colors that are easier on the eyes, so it's better for reading novels. (What I said above is for reading novels at work; reading in plain text isn't good for the eyes.) Can this be done?
|
|
| Floor2 obsolete | Posted 2008-09-06 22:36 |
| 初级用户 Posts 72 Credits 192 | |
|
Not a bad idea
![]() [ Last edited by obsolete on 2008-9-6 at 10:40 PM ] |
|
| Floor3 HAT | Posted 2008-09-06 22:38 |
| 版主 Posts 5,017 Credits 9,023 | |
|
Adjust the colors yourself.
C:\Test>color /? |
|
|
[ Contact the Union admin team -
中国DOS联盟 -
Standard version ] Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023 |