![]() |
China DOS Union-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum |
| Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union |
|
中国DOS联盟论坛 The time now is 2026-09-29 01:02 |
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,278 members |
| DOS批处理 & 脚本技术(批处理室) » BAT File for Sending and Receiving Email!!!?? |
| Printable Version 942 / 2 |
| Floor1 uforange | Posted 2008-09-04 00:29 |
| 中级用户 Posts 92 Credits 265 From 广西 | |
|
Hello!
I searched the forum for questions about sending and receiving email. I read for several days, and also experimented for several days, but still couldn't do it. When I read carefully and saw a for... followed by a whole bunch of good stuff, I couldn't understand it again... There's no way... Friends who know, please be a bit more patient and explain it again more clearly, more specifically, and more simply. Thanks here in advance... My question is this: I want to make a BAT file so that when I open it, it can send my local d:\orange.txt as an attachment, using hh163@163.com locally, password: asdf123, and send it to orange163163@163.com, or if there is any good method to send d:\orange.txt to orange163163@163.com It would be best if just opening it could complete it without any more manual work... Thanks again... [ Last edited by uforange on 2008-9-4 at 12:45 AM ] |
|
| Floor2 HAT | Posted 2008-09-04 09:53 |
| 版主 Posts 5,017 Credits 9,023 | |
|
Does this one not work?
p-mailsend_4.0.cmd (command-line email sending, mass mailing\multiple attachments\anonymous) http://www.cn-dos.net/forum/viewthread.php?tid=29873 |
|
| Floor3 uiopuiop | Posted 2008-09-04 10:05 |
| 中级用户 Posts 211 Credits 400 | |
|
[ Contact the Union admin team -
中国DOS联盟 -
Standard version ] Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023 |