![]() |
China DOS Union-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum |
| Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union |
|
中国DOS联盟论坛 The time now is 2026-10-12 07:39 |
47,815 topics / 349,922 posts / today 0 new / 48,285 members |
| 其它操作系统综合讨论区 » IBM OS/2 Warp 4.0 Simplified Chinese Version! |
| Printable Version 29,233 / 134 |
| Floor106 DOSforever | Posted 2009-06-02 16:38 |
| 金牌会员 Posts 2,239 Credits 4,639 | |
|
Now you can download here:
http://www.damipan.com/file/1f8JH2z.html Basically permanent. The MD5 hash value of the unzipped ISO file is: People who download, please report what your download speed is |
|
| Floor107 雨露 | Posted 2009-06-02 21:06 |
| 管理员 Posts 2,601 Credits 6,215 | |
|
I tested it and found that it's about 40~60KB/S. The speed is unstable and often changes. I'm using Thunder.
|
|
| Floor108 thomas0008 | Posted 2009-06-26 02:19 |
| 初级用户 Posts 116 Credits 159 | |
|
DOSforever
Thank you for sharing! If you want the English version, you can see the post I made: http://www.cn-dos.net/forum/viewthread.php?tid=47965#pid336277 [ Last edited by thomas0008 on 2009-7-1 at 06:44 ] |
|
| Floor109 thomas0008 | Posted 2009-06-26 02:40 |
| 初级用户 Posts 116 Credits 159 | |
|
My download speed is about 20~30KB/S, unstable and often changing. I'm using Thunder.
But being able to download is already very grateful! Is this the Chinese version? |
|
| Floor110 thomas0008 | Posted 2009-06-26 07:14 |
| 初级用户 Posts 116 Credits 159 | |
|
DOSforever
After I downloaded it, when extracting to 26%, it prompted: IBM.OS2.Warp.Server.V4.0: IBM.OS2.Warp.Server.V4.0.ISO CRC failed. File is corrupted. What should I do? Is there a problem with the file you uploaded? Could you check it? Thanks! I really need this Chinese version! [ Last edited by thomas0008 on 2009-6-27 at 01:58 ] |
|
| Floor111 DOSforever | Posted 2009-06-28 09:07 |
| 金牌会员 Posts 2,239 Credits 4,639 | |
|
thomas0008:
I checked, the MD5 value of the compressed package calculated on the cloud disk is exactly the same as the MD5 value of my local file, so there should be no problem. You can download it again. It is recommended not to use "Thunder". You can ask Yulu or others if the downloaded file is normal. If not, I will upload it again. Thank you for providing the English version. May I ask if the network storage you provided is permanent? In addition, I do not recommend using "Qupan" and "Nanpan". "Qupan" will randomly delete your files and block your account randomly, which is very bad! "Nanpan" requires its own dedicated client to download large files, which is very inconvenient. I haven't used Lenovo's cloud disk, I don't know how it is. I don't like network storage that requires its own dedicated client for downloading/uploading. It seems that Rayfile is also like that. I recommend "D大米盘" which is good, with large storage capacity and no review of your content. In addition, there is a foreign Liondrive (http://www.liondrive.com) which is good, you can log in with a common FTP software and directly upload/download. |
|
| Floor112 雨露 | Posted 2009-06-28 21:32 |
| 管理员 Posts 2,601 Credits 6,215 | |
|
I tried it, and when extracting to 26%, CRC failure occurs. The file is damaged.
|
|
| Floor113 thomas0008 | Posted 2009-06-29 02:10 |
| 初级用户 Posts 116 Credits 159 | |
|
DOSforever
Gold Member The Chinese version you uploaded is really not working! I downloaded it several times and it got stuck at 26% when extracting! The last time I downloaded it using emule, it got stuck at 61% and couldn't download anymore! I also have eComStation 2.0 RC4_EN eComStation 2.0 RC1_EN I will hurry up and upload them for everyone! Everyone, if you still have the Chinese version, please share it! After all, you need this system to play! The reason why Windows is everywhere in China is because there are many pirated versions! There are too few resources for OS/2! In order to let more people understand this system, more people should have this system! |
|
| Floor114 thomas0008 | Posted 2009-06-29 02:13 |
| 初级用户 Posts 116 Credits 159 | |
|
You mentioned whether the URLs uploaded to the cloud disk are permanent?
It seems that as long as someone downloads, it won't be deleted! If no one downloads for a long time, I think it will be deleted! It's available now, so download it quickly! I also just got it with great difficulty! |
|
| Floor115 DOSforever | Posted 2009-06-30 06:30 |
| 金牌会员 Posts 2,239 Credits 4,639 | |
|
I've uploaded it to Liondrive now. You can download it again to see if it works:
http://dosforever.liondrive.com/Software/OS2%20WARP/IBM.OS2.Warp.Server.V4.0.rar?action=download/download Check if the speed is stable. I heard that some cloud disks will delete your files if no one downloads them after a certain period, but I didn't notice such a provision in the agreements of "Dami Pan" and Liondrive. |
|
| Floor116 雨露 | Posted 2009-06-30 06:52 |
| 管理员 Posts 2,601 Credits 6,215 | |
| Floor117 DOSforever | Posted 2009-06-30 07:20 |
| 金牌会员 Posts 2,239 Credits 4,639 | |
|
Haha, that's the address of your internal network. We can't download it directly unless we do port forwarding or set up a DMZ host
|
|
| Floor118 thomas0008 | Posted 2009-06-30 08:39 |
| 初级用户 Posts 116 Credits 159 | |
|
I would like to thank first
Administrator Yulu and DOSforever for your sharing! Yulu Administrator The download link you posted cannot be downloaded! But still thank you! By the way, do you have IBM OS2 BONUSPAK? It seems you mentioned that you have downloaded three discs of eComStation, which seems to be version 1.0 or 1.1, and the third disc seems to be BONUSPAK, which has many additional software for OS/2, such as IBM Work, etc.! The book mentioned that IBM OS2 BONUSPAK was released with versions 3.0 and 4.0! [ Last edited by thomas0008 on 2009-6-30 at 08:47 ] |
|
| Floor119 thomas0008 | Posted 2009-06-30 08:49 |
| 初级用户 Posts 116 Credits 159 | |
Originally posted by DOSforever at 2009-6-30 06:30: I'm downloading with Thunder, and the speed is stable between 67-69, which is a very good speed! It seems this is better than "D大米盘". |
|
| Floor120 thomas0008 | Posted 2009-06-30 09:04 |
| 初级用户 Posts 116 Credits 159 | |
|
Thanks
Yulu Administrator Re-uploading the Chinese version of OS/2 again |
|
| Prev 1 … 5 6 7 8 9 Next |
|
[ Contact the Union admin team -
中国DOS联盟 -
Standard version ] Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023 |