中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-10-05 21:05
47,814 topics / 349,919 posts / today 1 new / 48,281 members
DOS软件下载 & 游戏分享 (下载室) » [Download] Virtual Machine - Virtual PC 5.2 Lite Version
Printable Version  54,630 / 230
Floor106 skze007 Posted 2007-03-28 22:09
新手上路 Posts 4 Credits 8
I want, I want, thank you
Floor107 ihouge Posted 2007-04-06 13:57
初级用户 Posts 10 Credits 20
What kind of approach is this?
What do you want?
Floor108 dosforce Posted 2007-04-12 00:33
新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 4
Think about it, but there are no points
Floor109 seazy Posted 2007-04-12 11:23
初级用户 Posts 51 Credits 104
Originally posted by Have to Love at 2005-10-28 07:50:
If you need the fully汉化 version of Virtual PC , you can download it from my online U disk. However, since the software is large in size, please do not upload the software to the China DOS Union Forum!


Why is a serial number required during installation? Does anyone have one? Please send one, thank you!
Floor110 kkof2000 Posted 2007-04-15 08:49
初级用户 Posts 15 Credits 30
What a good thing. Let's try it down.
Floor111 darcy1982 Posted 2007-04-17 13:18
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
Finally found it, thank you so much
Floor112 wocai Posted 2007-04-17 13:25
初级用户 Posts 9 Credits 25
Good stuff, thanks to the楼主
Floor113 lsy9202 Posted 2007-04-20 00:04
初级用户 Posts 27 Credits 54
Virtual machines are really good things. But the one I had before was lost. Now I'm using VM, and I feel the functions are better.
Floor114 xlliushui Posted 2007-04-21 03:08
新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 8
Floor115 fal33 Posted 2007-04-29 03:59
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 1
Floor116 120134136 Posted 2007-04-29 15:54
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
Floor117 xxs1029 Posted 2007-05-03 23:28
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
I need points to download ADD
Floor118 zxcjsjy Posted 2007-05-06 21:35
新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 6
I already have it, but still thank the LZ for sharing
Floor119 wustone Posted 2007-05-07 11:49
新手上路 Posts 4 Credits 8
This thing is not bad, but don't use it if the computer configuration is not good!!!
Floor120 yjsspgkl Posted 2007-05-13 16:19
初级用户 Posts 11 Credits 24
Can this be used to install the DOS system...
Prev  1 … 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 … 16  Next
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023