中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-10-05 21:05
47,814 topics / 349,919 posts / today 1 new / 48,281 members
DOS启动盘 & LOGO技术 (启动盘室) » Reference to hard disk ISO files under DOS
Printable Version  103,940 / 242
Floor106 psk123psk Posted 2007-11-04 10:47
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
Floor107 zhoudf Posted 2007-11-04 18:17
初级用户 Posts 19 Credits 40
I'll download and save it first.
Floor108 zhoudf Posted 2007-11-04 18:17
初级用户 Posts 19 Credits 40
Good stuff, I'll bump this up.
Floor109 VSAT Posted 2007-11-05 13:58
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
Floor110 s32307 Posted 2007-11-07 20:14
中级用户 Posts 53 Credits 246
Signing off. Leaving a reply to show appreciation!
Floor111 awg Posted 2007-11-09 22:38
新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 6
This is a good resource; I'll download it for收藏.
Floor112 kinkon Posted 2007-11-18 16:31
新手上路 Posts 6 Credits 12
It can only be loaded, not mounted.
Floor113 aopen001 Posted 2007-11-21 11:18
新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 6
Good stuff, I'll download and give it a try.
Floor114 heyq4 Posted 2007-11-22 00:20
新手上路 Posts 4 Credits 7
Floor115 RaznRazn2 Posted 2007-11-22 04:12
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
Floor116 yuan53770 Posted 2007-11-22 21:38
初级用户 Posts 40 Credits 67
If you are installing an operating system, will this loading remain effective after a restart?
Floor117 mlj6213 Posted 2007-11-24 23:18
新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 6
I also downloaded it and will give it a try.
Floor118 wangxuhua Posted 2007-11-29 20:39
初级用户 Posts 14 Credits 27
Can load but cannot boot
Floor119 dadiao001 Posted 2007-11-29 22:22
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
Good
Floor120 dabby Posted 2007-12-02 20:56
初级用户 Posts 10 Credits 20
Thank you. I have been looking for this for a long time.
Prev  1 … 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 … 17  Next
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023