中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-10-12 06:43
47,815 topics / 349,922 posts / today 0 new / 48,285 members
其它操作系统综合讨论区 » IBM OS/2 Warp 4.0 Simplified Chinese Version!
Printable Version  29,226 / 134
Floor91 qinccckencn Posted 2006-04-21 21:26
中级用户 Posts 102 Credits 349
Originally posted by afnspy at 2006-4-21 03:48 PM:

It really works! I just tried it, and the speed is 128KB/S


Already downloaded. It's possible that there was an issue with my laptop. Later, I switched to a desktop computer and managed to download it. Thanks for the reminder. I'll try it again when I have time.
Floor92 thinkpadX Posted 2006-04-23 13:30
新手上路 Posts 6 Credits 16
Can you provide the download address for the simplified Chinese version of IBM OS/2 Warp 4.0, which is a complete 397MB ISO file? Thanks!!!
Floor93 rtix Posted 2006-04-23 14:17
中级用户 Posts 39 Credits 209
I'm sharing seeds now, those who want to download should hurry up.
Floor94 thinkpadX Posted 2006-04-23 14:44
新手上路 Posts 6 Credits 16
Could you please provide the seed file? Thank you!!!
Floor95 rtix Posted 2006-04-23 14:46
中级用户 Posts 39 Credits 209
Floor96 thinkpadX Posted 2006-04-23 15:07
新手上路 Posts 6 Credits 16
Why can't it be downloaded?
Floor97 rtix Posted 2006-04-23 15:20
中级用户 Posts 39 Credits 209
The torrent file can be downloaded.
Already seeding, everything is normal.
Floor98 thinkpadX Posted 2006-04-23 16:48
新手上路 Posts 6 Credits 16
No way! Why have I waited so long and still can't download? What's the reason?
Floor99 rtix Posted 2006-04-23 17:47
中级用户 Posts 39 Credits 209
It may be related to the network. You ask weilong888 to release the torrent, and I've removed the torrent...
Floor100 weilong888 Posted 2006-04-24 20:04
银牌会员 Posts 548 Credits 1,270
The seed file has been released. Try to download it and have a look.
Floor101 thinkpadX Posted 2006-04-24 22:04
新手上路 Posts 6 Credits 16
Can't download! Hope you can make a new torrent file again. weilong888 thanks!!!
Floor102 leech Posted 2006-04-30 11:01
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
warp server 4.0 should be for e-Business. Is there any Chinese version?
Floor103 thomas0008 Posted 2008-10-02 14:12
初级用户 Posts 116 Credits 159
Yu Lu, Administrator

Could you please re-upload the Simplified Chinese version of IBM OS/2 Warp 4.0 to http://www.rayfile.com/zh-cn/? I urgently need it! Thank you!
Floor104 wsch005 Posted 2009-04-27 22:10
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 1
Floor105 thomas0008 Posted 2009-06-02 02:44
初级用户 Posts 116 Credits 159
Administrator

Could you please re-upload the Simplified Chinese version of IBM OS/2 Warp 4.0?

I can't download the Chinese version of 4.0! Please help.
Prev  1 … 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023