中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-10-11 04:23
47,815 topics / 349,922 posts / today 2 new / 48,285 members
GRUB4DOS、SYSLINUX及其它启动管理软件讨论专区 » Friends, time is limited, hurry up and test grub4dos!
Printable Version  16,730 / 95
Floor76 eapin Posted 2007-04-12 23:44
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
Newcomer, come down and learn.
Floor77 hzghgz Posted 2007-04-14 10:54
初级用户 Posts 14 Credits 155
Bump up, don't get cleaned up......
Floor78 jiaking Posted 2007-04-18 05:23
中级用户 Posts 52 Credits 223
I've been searching online for a long time and finally found it here. But mine is also a VPC virtual machine, not sure if it will work? Let's give it a try first.
Floor79 xiexiaohu Posted 2007-04-26 03:11
中级用户 Posts 95 Credits 365
I wonder if I can guide UFS2. Well, let's try it first.
Floor80 yxw886 Posted 2007-05-03 08:07
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
Strongly support Wengier
Floor81 不点 Posted 2007-05-03 11:06
银牌会员 Posts 1,115 Credits 2,491
I haven't been to freshmeat for a long time. I went today and here

http://freshmeat.net/projects/grub4dos/

According to the displayed statistics, the recognition of grub4dos is slowly increasing. From December 31, 2006 to now, the progress information of the project on freshmeat has not been updated for several months, however, the daily page views are still stable and there is no decline.

In addition, the activity index on http://sarovar.org/projects/grub4dos/ is also very high, although we haven't updated it for several months.

The above situation shows that 0.4.2 is a successful release, although there are still several bugs in it.

This is the result of our joint efforts. I hope that the next 0.4.3 will also be a successful version.

Wish everyone a happy May Day!
Floor82 yywd Posted 2007-05-03 13:51
中级用户 Posts 130 Credits 358
Support, hope to increase ISO support!
Floor83 ywkj Posted 2007-05-07 15:27
新手上路 Posts 6 Credits 12
Floor84 newman Posted 2007-05-08 01:07
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
Floor85 mssss123 Posted 2007-05-10 15:24
新手上路 Posts 9 Credits 18
Learning
Floor86 chen463 Posted 2007-05-12 22:36
初级用户 Posts 22 Credits 41
Does this thing have simplified and traditional versions? Why do I always can't find the *.img in menu.lst when trying it on a traditional Chinese system?
Floor87 redtimes Posted 2007-05-26 16:09
新手上路 Posts 4 Credits 8
Just one word: amazing, I admire you!
Floor88 bugaoxing Posted 2007-05-27 22:39
中级用户 Posts 204 Credits 398 From 广西
Bump
Floor89 freedossky Posted 2007-06-02 04:21
初级用户 Posts 27 Credits 59
Let's see, what version is it now?
Floor90 kaidashi01 Posted 2007-06-04 10:28
初级用户 Posts 38 Credits 108
Admired, support it.
Prev  1 … 3 4 5 6 7  Next
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023