China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --

Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
DOS stands for freedom, openness and progress. Let us work hard, learn from the openness and GNU spirit of FreeDOS and Linux, and together build and grow a free GNU GPL world!

中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-09-29 17:31
中国DOS联盟论坛 » DOS批处理 & 脚本技术(批处理室) » [Original] Borrowing a corpse to return the soul, a single sentence makes the batch processing automatically hide and execute View 19,044 Replies 256
Floor 61 Posted 2008-04-20 11:56 ·  中国 山东 济南 电信
新手上路
★
Credits 10
Posts 5
Joined 2008-04-20 11:27
18-year member
UID 116393
Gender Male
Status Offline
Floor 62 Posted 2008-04-20 13:38 ·  中国 广东 深圳 宝安区 电信
新手上路
★
Credits 2
Posts 1
Joined 2008-04-14 07:50
18-year member
UID 115821
Gender Male
Status Offline
Floor 63 Posted 2008-04-20 14:05 ·  中国 河南 郑州 电信
新手上路
★
Credits 6
Posts 3
Joined 2008-04-20 13:34
18-year member
UID 116405
Gender Male
Status Offline
Thanks for sharing
Floor 64 Posted 2008-04-20 14:48 ·  中国 广东 广州 天河区 电信
初级用户
★
Credits 33
Posts 18
Joined 2008-04-20 11:54
18-year member
UID 116395
Gender Male
From 广州市
Status Offline
Hey~~For points I'm just unscrupulous
Floor 65 Posted 2008-04-20 15:24 ·  中国 福建 泉州 电信
初级用户
★★
Credits 112
Posts 81
Joined 2008-04-11 23:47
18-year member
UID 115654
Gender Male
Status Offline
I want to look ah but but
Floor 66 Posted 2008-05-17 02:32 ·  中国 贵州 贵阳 电信
新手上路
★
Credits 10
Posts 5
Joined 2008-05-17 02:03
18-year member
UID 118901
Gender Male
From 海南三亚
Status Offline
For learning, I just post something to earn points, hope not to be despised
Floor 67 Posted 2008-05-23 14:49 ·  中国 广东 惠州 电信
新手上路
★
Credits 2
Posts 1
Joined 2008-05-23 11:52
18-year member
UID 119480
Gender Male
Status Offline
Floor 68 Posted 2008-05-24 21:38 ·  中国 江苏 连云港 电信
新手上路
★
Credits 10
Posts 5
Joined 2008-05-12 17:10
18-year member
UID 118503
Gender Male
Status Offline
I just arrived, and I don't have enough points.
Floor 69 Posted 2008-05-25 00:51 ·  中国 广东 深圳 电信
新手上路
★
Credits 10
Posts 5
Joined 2006-05-14 23:52
20-year member
UID 55542
Status Offline
I want to read the post, top it!
Floor 70 Posted 2008-05-27 06:25 ·  中国 广东 广州 中移铁通
新手上路
★
Credits 4
Posts 2
Joined 2008-05-10 01:42
18-year member
UID 118297
Gender Male
Status Offline
Floor 71 Posted 2008-05-27 14:35 ·  中国 北京 华为云
新手上路
★
Credits 3
Posts 2
Joined 2008-03-07 06:17
18-year member
UID 112250
Gender Male
Status Offline
I also don't have enough points to see it, a pity
Floor 72 Posted 2008-05-27 17:47 ·  中国 广东 潮州 电信
新手上路
★
Credits 10
Posts 4
Joined 2007-08-28 00:51
19-year member
UID 95986
Gender Male
Status Offline
Bump
Floor 73 Posted 2008-05-27 19:53 ·  中国 河南 洛阳 鹏博士宽带
新手上路
★
Credits 6
Posts 3
Joined 2008-05-26 22:06
18-year member
UID 119781
Gender Male
Status Offline
I don't have enough points. I want to see it.
Floor 74 Posted 2008-06-25 00:44 ·  中国 辽宁 沈阳 联通
初级用户
★
Credits 24
Posts 8
Joined 2007-12-09 10:12
18-year member
UID 105118
Gender Male
Status Offline
Good
Floor 75 Posted 2008-06-25 00:44 ·  中国 辽宁 沈阳 联通
初级用户
★
Credits 24
Posts 8
Joined 2007-12-09 10:12
18-year member
UID 105118
Gender Male
Status Offline
Let me take a look
‹ Prev 1… 3 4 5 6 7 …18 Next ›
Forum Jump: